Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg vs Lawrence County 01/09/06
What's everybody's predictions for this game?
I will go with Prestonsburg in this game
Im going to say The Burg..they are playing well right now
Good luck to both teams.
Pburg any doubt?
I think the Dawgs will pull this one out.
If it wasnt for bad officals last night they beat SC.
Law Co has a few decent players, but it seems they get away from what's working. They're very good at driving to the basket and scoring. But, then they'll stop for 3-5 minute stretches. It looks like they played pretty well in the Villa Madonna Tournament. Congrats. This might give them some MO.

Law Co-65
P-burg-54
were is the game played at.
"Batpuff" Wrote:where is the game played at.

Prestonsburg
GOOD LUCK DAWGS. DAWGS by 6
keeping my fingers crossed the girls need a win to get motivated again, we know they can do it, hang in there girls
"sportwhiz" Wrote:Law Co has a few decent players, but it seems they get away from what's working. They're very good at driving to the basket and scoring. But, then they'll stop for 3-5 minute stretches. It looks like they played pretty well in the Villa Madonna Tournament. Congrats. This might give them some MO.

Law Co-65
P-burg-54

But the two teams they beat had terrible records also. They might have gotten two W's but every Dawg will get a bone every now and then.

Has far as going away from what's working that seems to be the only thing LC has done well for the last five or so years. They would rather have a challenge than to take advantage of whats working. LOL I hear that's going to be the next thing they start teaching at coaching conference next year.

How to stop doing whats working to give your team a real challenge. Presented by the LAWRENCE COUNTY GIRLS COACHING STAFF. This class will cover all the ways to cost your team a game. Class will begin at 8am and end at 8:30 to give you plenty of time to meet with the speakers one on one to ask those more sensitive questions such as how do you get your school to not care ir your program ever has a .500 record.
"bballmama" Wrote:keeping my fingers crossed the girls need a win to get motivated again, we know they can do it, hang in there girls

Only if the coach stays at home.
I think that the Dawgs can pull this b-ball game off tonight. If Brittany Chaffins is on fire with the threes like she was with Greenup County and if Bree Fraizer gets to play then the Dawgs have a very good chance of pulling off a win
BlueDoubleDuce
I'm going with Prestonsburg
How is Lawrence Co. anyway?