Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chandler shepard commits to UK.
Just saw on Facebook that Chandler Shepherd was "Officially a Kentucky Wildcat". Coming from him I assume it is true. Anyone close have a definate yes? If so Congratulations to Shepherd!
I am 99% positive that it is what it means. Congrats to Chan. The question now is will he ever end up on the campus? Ah, College baseball recruiting. FSU still can't figure it out.
Panther Thunder Wrote:I am 99% positive that it is what it means. Congrats to Chan. The question now is will he ever end up on the campus? Ah, College baseball recruiting. FSU still can't figure it out.

Hopefully he keeps his grades going and his arm healthy enough to make it. Very exciting news for a great talent in Eastern KY!
Yea just confirmed it with his family... Not for sure when it will be made official. He is currently playing for the then Midland Redskins who are getting ready to leave for New Mexico for the Connie Mack World series.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
WilsonLC Wrote:Hopefully he keeps his grades going and his arm healthy enough to make it. Very exciting news for a great talent in Eastern KY!
Not the point I was making. Depending on his season, if he is drafted high enough he may opt to go that route instead of to college. All College programs have to deal with this in their recruiting cycles. Players will always commit to a college to have it as a fallback plan or to use it as leverage in contract negotiations.
Congrats Shep!! Keep up the hard work and dedication.:Thumbs:
This is awesome news. I expect him to have an awesome Sr. year