Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lawrence County
83.33%
Paintsville
16.67%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville @ Lawrence Co. 8/20
So with some of the big parts of last years Lawrence Co team gone to graduation whats everyones thoughts on this game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Paintsville is down in number of players this year.
Lc by as many as they want. Paintsville is weaker than ever. Look for them to only win 3 maybr 4 games
LC will take this one by a lot. The Paintsville program seems to be in a funk right now.
LC 28
Paintsville 7
LC 42
Paintsville 6
L.C. will roll 42-6
StrayBullet Wrote:LC 28
Paintsville 7

Lol double that first number and that might get close to how much LC will score. This is not gonna be a pretty season.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Lol double that first number and that might get close to how much LC will score. This is not gonna be a pretty season.

How is Paintsville looking so far this summer? I havent heard much from them or about them....
Lawrence Co. - 60
Paintsville - 7

ITs crazy on what Painstville football program has become.
LC is not going to sneak up on anybody this year. They have a big target on their backs and every team they play will elevate their game in order to knock off LC. Paintsville will give all they have the first half but playing both sides of the ball in August will wear them down quickly. LC will keep fresh legs in on offense and defense.
StrayBullet Wrote:How is Paintsville looking so far this summer? I havent heard much from them or about them....

Very few skill players at all.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Very few skill players at all.

11 vs 11 is all you need :biggrin:
StrayBullet Wrote:11 vs 11 is all you need :biggrin:

Ahh this just isnt gonna be a good year in the ville.
How many seniors did Lawerence Co loose last year?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
LC 56- Pville 0 ...A big mess of a game
cougarpride08 Wrote:How many seniors did Lawerence Co loose last year?

15 (all played)
Paintsville has no chance in this one.
StrayBullet Wrote:11 vs 11 is all you need :biggrin:

larwance county beats paintsville by 20 but they shouldnt even focus on paintsville cause sheldon clark is goin to beat them by 20 and just a reminder it is at the rock so there wont be no bullcrap calls!:HitWall:
SCHS#70 Wrote:larwance county beats paintsville by 20 but they shouldnt even focus on paintsville cause sheldon clark is goin to beat them by 20 and just a reminder it is at the rock so there wont be no bullcrap calls!:HitWall:

Let's hear what bullcrap calls you're talking about?? Just a reminder: Computers just came out with something called a spell check. Crazy huh??:biggrin:
good luck to both teams but dawgs by as many as they want
i say LC by alot
Ttt
Well its game week time to get your pee hot!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
i see lawrence co in total dominance ...lc 65-6
Bulldogs are going to slaughter the Tigers.
LC by 20.
good luck to both teams!!!
Dawgs win going away. Paintsville just doesn't have the numbers or talent of the Dawgs.
larwance county beats paintsville by 20 but they shouldnt even focus on paintsville cause sheldon clark is goin to beat them by 20 and just a reminder it is at the rock so there wont be no bullcrap calls!

There is a difrence between bad calls and physical dominance