Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What ever happened to Mr. Kimble?
Word or rumor on the street has it that he is taking a job as pitching coach at Fresno State. Another is a job in the baseball office at South Carolina. Just wondering as the sports community hasn't heard from him in awhile.
mr.charlie hustle Wrote:Word or rumor on the street has it that he is taking a job as pitching coach at Fresno State. Another is a job in the baseball office at South Carolina. Just wondering as the sports community hasn't heard from him in awhile.
I can't believe he would leave baseball for a job with the Bucs. in Tampa Bay.
No, he has not taken another position! If the right opportunity presents itself in the Yankees organization, he might be willing to pull up stakes.

It is hard to lose an American Icon, God rest his soul.
Commanche Wrote:No, he has not taken another position! If the right opportunity presents itself in the Yankees organization, he might be willing to pull up stakes.

It is hard to lose an American Icon, God rest his soul.

That is sure enough to be true. I'm just glad he is going to stay away from ships,eye patches, swords and such as Tampa Bay would offer.
mr.charlie hustle Wrote:Word or rumor on the street has it that he is taking a job as pitching coach at Fresno State. Another is a job in the baseball office at South Carolina. Just wondering as the sports community hasn't heard from him in awhile.
Sorry Mr.K (Kimball) whever you are . I hope I don't have to walk the Plank in Tampa Bay. The water is awful warm there now days.
mr.charlie hustle Wrote:Sorry Mr.K (Kimball) whever you are . I hope I don't have to walk the Plank in Tampa Bay. The water is awful warm there now days.
Hustle I heard he was moving to belfry to keep his friends close and enemies closer.