Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGR Boys Player of the week, for week #6
Place your Nominations here! Week starts 01-02-06 to 01-08-06.
Dustin And Matt-pirates
Ryan johnson (paintsville hoops tournament) 3 games 74 pts, 20 assist and 18 rebounds for a points gaurd. 24.5ppg, 6.6 apg 6 rpg
how can there be nominations already since it just starts today? has anyone had time to play a game yet?
guys this is for the this week coming and if that was from last week then it needs to be put in week #5
"hippo's hope" Wrote:Ryan johnson (paintsville hoops tournament) 3 games 74 pts, 20 assist and 18 rebounds for a points gaurd. 24.5ppg, 6.6 apg 6 rpg

Johnson was very impressive in the Hoops Classic, made a believer out of me, as did SF as a team.

Landon accounted for over 100 points during the tourney, but he did have 2 more games than Johnson.
guys again pay attention to what is being put in the thread this is for this week coming up not last week.
i look for ryan little to be in this thread by the end of the week
"Batpuff" Wrote:guys this is for the this week coming and if that was from last week then it needs to be put in week #5

That doesn't make any sense, why would make predictions for player of the week.
Matt Maynard
would did Matt Maynard play last night and what was his stats
Shawn Thompson 25 points and 10 rebounds against Sheldon Clark.
"Batpuff" Wrote:would did Matt Maynard play last night and what was his stats

Maynard played he had 19 points that is all I know, Jamie Case also had 19. Case is averageing 20.6pts per game... I dont know Maynards avg, since he score 46 against sc...
Shawn Thompson
"Batpuff" Wrote:Shawn Thompson 25 points and 10 rebounds against Sheldon Clark.
"hippo's hope" Wrote:Ryan johnson (paintsville hoops tournament) 3 games 74 pts, 20 assist and 18 rebounds for a points gaurd. 24.5ppg, 6.6 apg 6 rpg
i agree hippo's hope.... he is one of the best players in the 15th region if not the best
i agree with that too
i dont
"Bo Duke" Wrote:i dont
I guess Josh Martin, Ryan Collins and Nick Music should be NATION players of the week, right Bo?
lmao
landon slone against sheldon clark last night
what was his stats?
Ryan or Ethan Johnson for SF
yeah i agree ace Ethan had 24pts. and Ryan had 26pts in the win over BL last night..
ethan johnson had 26 against bl last night
Quote:
Originally Posted by hippo's hope
Ryan johnson (paintsville hoops tournament) 3 games 74 pts, 20 assist and 18 rebounds for a points gaurd. 24.5ppg, 6.6 apg 6 rpg

Quote: Space Jam
i agree hippo's hope.... he is one of the best players in the 15th region if not the best

Ryan Johnson is the best in the 15 and he has my nomination for BGR player of the week.
Ryan :theman:
Ryan or Ethan, Ryan hit the last 6 free throws to win the game, Ethan had 19 the 1st half and finished the contest with 6 threes.
The radio said RJ hit the last eight point from the free throw line.
pretty sure it was 6
Ryan Johnson from Sf ... He had a like 26 points in the win over BL this past friday. He made the last 6 or 8 free-throws to win the game.
had 26 points***