Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region: All-Region Team 2010/11
Ballers Wrote:Haven't seen Creech play, but I'll make sure to attend a Powell game, then I will give my input.. As far as PG's current, Back hands down.

You know they played against each other and it was no contest Creech beat him. By the way if Back was better he would be in the top ten. Just a thought!:biggrin:

Can't wait for you to see him play he has a former Kentucky Wildcat as an assistant coach working with him this year.
Aslan Wrote:Back
Davis
Day
Olinger
Cornett

Bench
Pittman
Brewer
Creech
BJ Combs

Wow now he made the bench. How nice of you. Just can't let go that there is talent somewhere other than the big three. Oh well I guess you'll find out.:Thumbs:
keepinitreal Wrote:Wow now he made the bench. How nice of you. Just can't let go that there is talent somewhere other than the big three. Oh well I guess you'll find out.:Thumbs:

I've seen them both play and that's MY opinion.
keepinitreal Wrote:Wow now he made the bench. How nice of you. Just can't let go that there is talent somewhere other than the big three. Oh well I guess you'll find out.:Thumbs:

keepinitreal, you did not answer my question...What team did Creech play AAU ball for this summer and what schools are currently recruiting him?
goodguy Wrote:keepinitreal, you did not answer my question...What team did Creech play AAU ball for this summer and what schools are currently recruiting him?

I don't know those answers. You can check him out on youtube search his name there are several videos of him.:Thumbs:
Originally Posted by keepinitreal [ame="http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1063851#post1063851"][Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/ima...ewpost.gif][/ame] Yes played last year and year before.
16ppg/2.88 steals per game/3 assist pg/1.32 deflections pg/ 0.24 blocked shots pg. as a point guard.

He was on the all region team last year/ all district team/ranked 8th in the region this year. Only point guard in the top ten.

In region play last year against Hazard he put up 24pts./3 assists/3 steals/ and 1 block.

In regular season against Knott he had 14pts/ 5 assists
against Breathitt he had 32 pts/4 assists/5 steals/3 rbg
against JBS he had 22 pts/ 4 assists

Now you've heard of him.:rockon:

keepinitreal Wrote:I don't know those answers. You can check him out on youtube search his name there are several videos of him.:Thumbs:

You know all the above stats about him and you don't know who is recruiting him??????????????:eyeroll:

If he is the best pg in the region, I would think at the very least some D-3 schools would be interested in him. I'm sure he is a very good player but be careful about blowing him up too much.

You also have to look at the team he has played on the last two years. Powell Co. has not been a compeitior in the region for several years. If he played for PCC, Knott, Hazard etc. would he have even started on those teams?

Getting out on the net saying that he is better than specific players will cause people to question how good he is, especially when his name has not come up anywhere for the past two years.Confusedhh:
I would put Hobert Asher from Leslie Co. in there somewhere. Already has over a thousand points as he goes into his Jr. year. One of the best true post players in the region.
redskinmama Wrote:breathitt has a big kid around 6'6 or 6'7 sophmore real strong inside presence

I know the kid that your talking about, I've been friends with him for awhile. He is good but he is has some improving to do before competing with the rest of the big men in this region.
WALL2WALL Wrote:Mine would be the same, except i'd replace Pitman wit Nason Roberts.
Roberts would be in the conversation, but not in the top five.
goodguy Wrote:Originally Posted by keepinitreal [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/ima...ewpost.gif] Yes played last year and year before.
16ppg/2.88 steals per game/3 assist pg/1.32 deflections pg/ 0.24 blocked shots pg. as a point guard.

He was on the all region team last year/ all district team/ranked 8th in the region this year. Only point guard in the top ten.

In region play last year against Hazard he put up 24pts./3 assists/3 steals/ and 1 block.

You know all the above stats about him and you don't know who is recruiting him??????????????:eyeroll:

If he is the best pg in the region, I would think at the very least some D-3 schools would be interested in him. I'm sure he is a very good player but be careful about blowing him up too much.

You also have to look at the team he has played on the last two years. Powell Co. has not been a compeitior in the region for several years. If he played for PCC, Knott, Hazard etc. would he have even started on those teams?

Getting out on the net saying that he is better than specific players will cause people to question how good he is, especially when his name has not come up anywhere for the past two years.Confusedhh:

WOW that's alot to answer to but I will keep it simple. He does have schools looking at him and yes he would start as PG on any of the teams you mentioned. Also as far as the team he has been on for the last two years they have done well for what they have you can't win alone. If you think his name has not come up anywhere in the past two years then you haven't been paying attention. Enough said.:biggrin:
goodguy Wrote:Originally Posted by keepinitreal [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/ima...ewpost.gif] Yes played last year and year before.

WOW that's alot to answer to but I will keep it simple. He does have schools looking at him and yes he would start as PG on any of the teams you mentioned. Also as far as the team he has been on for the last two years they have done well for what they have you can't win alone. If you think his name has not come up anywhere in the past two years then you haven't been paying attention. Enough said.:biggrin: