Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexington Catholic
Blues Wrote:If a parent works for the high school, tuition is cut in half....Let me ask you some brother.....Is it safe to say since Boyle County always wins state...You guys as well recruit? Seems that your point is because an athletic program wins a lot of games, they cheat, or recruit. ( ie Highlands, Trinity, Saint X, Ryle, LCA, Boyle County, Beechwood, Male, Manuel ) These programs wins ton of championship...so they must recruit !!!!

So which one of these have been in trouble with the KHSAA? Oh that was Lexington Catholic.
Benchwarmer Wrote:So which one of these have been in trouble with the KHSAA? Oh that was Lexington Catholic.

Oh, SMACK :Clap: now that was just an awesome post. :Thumbs:
Benchwarmer Wrote:So which one of these have been in trouble with the KHSAA? Oh that was Lexington Catholic.

But not for recruiting it that is insinuation.

For having an overly generous former principle.

Get the facts.
Bluegrasscard Wrote:But not for recruiting it that is insinuation.

For having an overly generous former principle.

Get the facts.

Where did I mention recruiting? Blues mentioned cheating or recruiting.

GET THE FACTS.
Catholic doesnt recruit.The enviornment to succeed recruits itself.If you look though, the kids that used to come to Catholic dont show up anymore and the good athletes dont seem to be sticking with the program(football).The senior class this year had 8 or 9 left over from a great freshman club.My understanding is the kids just dont have an intrest in football or dont want to put in the work to be good.I think the excitement that was there when my kids were in the program has left.I also think that parents dont push the kids to participate like they did in the past there are so many other sports that dont take the commitment that football does and these sports are growing at the expense of football.