Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BaseballFan13
Hey! Hey! everyone, i'm baseballlfan13 and im glad this site was started! im a member of preps as well but its good to have a site a little less public to be a part of! I hope it does great and i cant wait to see just what all we can do!

im a sophomore at Pikeville High School and i hope to keep everyone up to date on everything thats going on there!

Anyone that ever has a question is free to email me or pm me!
Welcome to BGR!

Have fun!
Welcome to the site.
Glad to have you here! Enjoy
Welcome!!

\Big Grin/ PDT_003
Welcome
Welcome!!! Have Fun!!!
Bonjour, and welcome to this wonderful place of nice people, helpful mods, great admins, and Beef. lol have fun and enjoy.

Posted Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:41 am:

Bonjour, and welcome to this wonderful place of nice people, helpful mods, great admins, and Beef. lol have fun and enjoy. And if ya ever need any help don't hesitate to ask me or one of the other mods.
Welcome to the site baseballlfan13...Have fun and enjoy your stay !
welcome to BGR
[quote=""crazytaxidriver""]Bonjour, and welcome to this wonderful place of nice people, helpful mods, great admins, and Beef. lol have fun and enjoy.

Yeah im used to Beef! we have some classes together at school! Thanx for the warm welcome!
Welcome fan.
"crazytaxidriver" Wrote:Bonjour, and welcome to this wonderful place of nice people, helpful mods, great admins, and Beef. lol have fun and enjoy.
What....me not in with the "helpful mods"?!?!?! :evil: ...OK...I understand...No love for the Beef!! :roll:

j/k....Welcome to the site bbfan13!!! See ya in class monday!
Welcome to the site.
Hopefully not Beef! Im prayin for a snow day!....Oh wait we go to Pikeville...nevermind see ya Monday!
Welcome to the site man
"BaseballFan13" Wrote:Hopefully not Beef! Im prayin for a snow day!....Oh wait we go to Pikeville...nevermind see ya Monday!
:?...no kiddin.... :evil:
Welcome to camp.
Welcome to our world.Smile
hi
Nice to have you on the site. If you need anything let a mod know.

Welcome and enjoy.
Welcome