Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBA Summer League Updates
I bought the summer league package and ill post some updates as the games end
Game 1 today is Charlotte Vs. Utah
^ Not much to look forward to in game 1. I guess we will get an indication on how Aldrich will do against NBA players. Hornets really did not draft much that excites me enough to care about them.
Dont you mean the bobcats?
Gordon Hayward has 6 points in the first half right now but the Jazz are down 42-31
At the Half its
Bobcats 52
Jazz 38

Derrick Brown Leads all scorers with 14 and Gerald Henderson has 12
Sundiata Gaines leads the Jazz with 7
The Bobcats win game 1 85-83
Brown and Henderson both finish with 20 for The Bobcats and James Augustine with 20 and Gordon Hayward finished with 8 points and 5 rebounds in his first game

Up next is the Orlando Vs Indiana
Orton along with Joe Crawford will be playing in this game
I thought Gordon Heyward played well in his first game
I'm really anxious to see how Orton performs
Watch summer league games live here, for free:

http://channelsurfing.net/
Orton with 2 fouls early
so far Orton has missed a shot got a rebound a block and 2 fouls
3 fouls on Orton
Make that 3 on Orton.. Good thing you cant foul out in summer league
Orton is struggling!
Orton is Struggling but I didn't expect him to come out and blow everyone out of the water, he is young and its going to take him a few years to adjust to the NBA
Reanimate Wrote:3 fouls on Orton

I also seen him going over to the ref during the timeout arguing...It's his first ever game so he should just keep his mouth shut
Daniel Orton with three offensive fouls in Orlando's first five possessions.. Just not a good thing lol.
Lance Stephenson is looking very good right now
CardinalAlum Wrote:Lance Stephenson is looking very good right now

If he can keep his cool and stay out of trouble, he'll be a darn good NBA player.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:If he can keep his cool and stay out of trouble, he'll be a darn good NBA player.

Im thinking he was a good pick for the Pacers and he will see some playing time this year for sure
After the 1st quarter, I was very impressed with former Kentucky guard, Joe Crawford. He made some good plays out there for the Magic, but he has his hands full with Stephenson.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:After the 1st quarter, I was very impressed with former Kentucky guard, Joe Crawford. He made some good plays out there for the Magic, but he has his hands full with Stephenson.

he has 4 points of the bench.. Orton back on the floor lets see what he can do
Orton just isn't looking that impressive at all he cant seem to make anything
Finally on the board with 2 points
Orton's Halftime stats: 1-6 field, 1-4 FT, 4 Offensive Fouls, 4 Turnovers, 3 points
At the half the Magic are down 47-31
The Pacers are shooting 64.3% from the field
The Magic 44.4%
Lance Stephenson leads all scorers with 11 points and is 5-6 from the field with 2 rebounds, 2 assist and 1 block
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Orton's Halftime stats: 1-6 field, 1-4 FT, 4 Offensive Fouls, 4 Turnovers, 3 points

Orton is playing bad but I will say on his behalf no one is really playing good for Orlando today