Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Joey Votto get to his first All-Star game!
The best player on the Reds, Joey Votto has been absolutely snubbed by the coaches. Help him get into the game and make things right by voting online. I believe you can do it 25 times.

Reds are first place in the central by 1.5 games and Votto's stats have looked like this for the season:
G AB R H TB 2B 3B HR RBI BB IBB SO SB CS
76 284 53 89 163 13 2 19 57 46 2 64 7 4

AVG OBP SLG OPS GO/AO
.313 .414 .574 .988 1.39

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/events/all_star/y...cme=138139

Thanks and I really hope that Votto gets this honor.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You just beat me to this SDK - Great job getting this on here. I've been doing it since the Reds postgame show. Let's get him on there.

Keep this thread at the top.
i've already Voted 3 or 4 Times, also voted For Michael Young in the A.L
^ Just keep voting
^ when does it end?
End Thursday! I do not think that there is a limit like the regular season all star voting.
[SIZE="4"]
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
It is a absolute joke that Joey Votto didn't get chosen for the All-Star team...

I am voting about 1 thousand times.
Im no Reds fan but Ive voted 50 times for Votto..and the fact that Omar Infante is on the team and Votto isnt, is an absolute friggin joke..Infante is honestly one of the worst All Star choices I have EVER seen..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Strikeout King Wrote:i've already Voted 3 or 4 Times, also voted For Michael Young in the A.L
Yep, me too, lol..I love the Rangers, so thats easy for me, but Votto was flat out snubbed..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I've been voting too. I agree with him getting snubbed if the season ended today, Votto could have won NL MVP but he doesnt make the AL Star game. Lets get Votto in there!
I am going to be voting about thousand times until Thursday.
[SIZE="4"]
Keep on voting Smile
The only guy I am really worried about is Billy Wagner. That Atlanta fan base may be further reaching than Cincy's. But if you compare stats, there is no contest AT ALL!!! How can it even come to this.
[SIZE="4"]
i've voted about 50 time so far.....this is crazy
I don't like the fact that it does not allow you to see how many votes have been cast
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:The only guy I am really worried about is Billy Wagner. That Atlanta fan base may be further reaching than Cincy's. But if you compare stats, there is no contest AT ALL!!! How can it even come to this.

It came to this because of politics. Charlie Manuel and Atlanta's owner (Wren) have a connection and loyalties play-out in these situations. The excuse is that Omar Infante is a utility guy and can be shuffled around to help the NL actually win the game for once, however that's BS when you consider the new rule that allows you to designated one player to re-enter the game if taken out.

I like what the guys on Sportscenter said last night. Next time someone gets "shafted" by the All-Star vote, we should say that the player got "Vottoed". LOL:Thumbs:
jammin' jamey Wrote:It came to this because of politics. Charlie Manuel and Atlanta's owner (Wren) have a connection and loyalties play-out in these situations. The excuse is that Omar Infante is a utility guy and can be shuffled around to help the NL actually win the game for once, however that's BS when you consider the new rule that allows you to designated one player to re-enter the game if taken out.

I like what the guys on Sportscenter said last night. Next time someone gets "shafted" by the All-Star vote, we should say that the player got "Vottoed". LOL:Thumbs:

Where does Infante come into the picture? It was Ryan Howard that was chosen by Manuel for the 1B Managers selection. I get why Manuel selected Howard, it would have been pretty tough not to.
Votto has homered twice in tonights game, thats 21 on the year. Joey deff deserves to be in this game. Keep on voting guys!
jammin' jamey Wrote:It came to this because of politics. Charlie Manuel and Atlanta's owner (Wren) have a connection and loyalties play-out in these situations. The excuse is that Omar Infante is a utility guy and can be shuffled around to help the NL actually win the game for once, however that's BS when you consider the new rule that allows you to designated one player to re-enter the game if taken out.

LOL!!! Man, I saw all of the All-star stuff on the Sportscenter but I didnt see the Vottoed comment. That is great. It really is awesome to see the nation and media outlets talking about the inconsistent voting for the game. I say by the end the nation and baseball fans around the country will set it right.
[SIZE="4"]
By the way votto has gone 2/3 tonight with two homers!!! He is showing the nation the light tonight!!!!

Also i was wrong in my beginning post. You can post as many times as you want!!!!!
[SIZE="4"]
I have been voting...My dad is a huge reds fan and was very upset that votto didn't make it.
Votto went 3/4 with 2 homers and 1 double... Im telling you he is showing the country what he thinks of this snub.
[SIZE="4"]
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Im telling you he is showing the country what he thinks of this snub.

I said the exact same thing...

What makes it even double special...after this series with the Mets.

We get 4 game with the Philles Wink

Votto will own them...

Heck he might even stand in front of the Phillies dugout and flip off Charlie Manuel.
Votto, Swisher take early leads in Final Vote

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=...p&c_id=mlb
I really hope that the fans fixes this huge injustice to Votto and vote him in. I even voted for Votto several times, I never vote for all stars.
J-Rod Wrote:I said the exact same thing...

Votto will own them...

Heck he might even stand in front of the Phillies dugout and flip off Charlie Manuel.

Dude that series is going to be epic. Im telling you right now, if the Reds can get get 4 out of the 7 on these last two series' (got the first one yesterday), then we will be in perfect shape going into the break. I think he should go to the Allstar game and flip off the committee.

Stardust Wrote:Votto, Swisher take early leads in Final Vote

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=...p&c_id=mlb

Thank you so much buddy!!! I have been wondering about this all week!:rockon:
Come on VOTTO!!!!
[SIZE="4"]
I love the attention he is getting nationally. Hopefully the other fans than the ones that have guys on the ballot will see the light and give him the nod.
[SIZE="4"]
J-Rod Wrote:I said the exact same thing...

Votto will own them...

i'll Cheer for the Reds Against The Phills as long as Halladay isn't pitching for the Phills, if he's pitching then ill cheer for the Phills
Halladay is pitching on Saturday.

Colin Cowherd has been a major Votto hater.

Man I cannot stand him at all.
J-Rod Wrote:Halladay is pitching on Saturday.

Colin Cowherd has been a major Votto hater.

Man I cannot stand him at all.

I KNOW!!! I saw that too! That is a bunch of Bullcrap to use the whole " Great American Ballpark is a hitters paradise card" when the man went on a 40 GAME ON BASE streak and ranks first in the league in on-base percentage (.415), slugging percentage (.582) and OPS (997). That is not because of the park you freakin' idiot (Cowherd). He will get there with the help of the Reds fans and other baseball minded people.
[SIZE="4"]