Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dale Earnhardt Jr. drives No. 3 to N'wide win at Daytona
Epic!

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- The No. 3 went back to Victory Lane at Daytona International Speedway, where Dale Earnhardt Jr. drove a car that honored his late father to his first NASCAR victory in more than two years.

"I was so worried that I wasn't going to win, because nothing but winning was good enough, for everybody in the world," Earnhardt said. "If you didn't win, what a waste of time."

http://sports.espn.go.com/rpm/nascar/nat...NHeadlines
Awesome!
Good to see Jr back in VL
Nice Race...Very Emotional.
GO JR!!!!! He was clutch in that race!!!! Then he backed it up with a Top 5 in the Cup race tonight to get back into the Chase!!! Wheres all the JR haters on here who say he cant drive?

PS
I LOVE the new Busch cars. I hope they will be raced in Cup very soon and I have a feeling they will.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:GO JR!!!!! He was clutch in that race!!!! Then he backed it up with a Top 5 in the Cup race tonight to get back into the Chase!!! Wheres all the JR haters on here who say he cant drive?

PS
I LOVE the new Busch cars. I hope they will be raced in Cup very soon and I have a feeling they will.

Amen brother... I love the Mustang, and Charger
Good to see the #3 again with an Earnhardt behind the wheel
Rigged
csabo17 Wrote:Rigged

I thought that too:biggrin:
Stardust Wrote:I thought that too:biggrin:

I agree. It's just to ironic that he was finally able to win on this night although I'm glad he did. Just my opinion though.
It's not the Cup so it don't matter anyways.
Loved this race!