Poll: Do you want to see Dream Teams?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
42.86%
No
57.14%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you want to see Dream Team?
Aslan Wrote:Who cares, the Lakers just went back to back, and more than likely will 3 peat. If we get Bosh, you might as well go ahead and give Kobe #6.

I say give him #6 with or without Bosh.
Ballers Wrote:You and Aslan can keep dreaming of all stars going to the Lakers.. They just signed Steve Blake.. STEVE BLAKE... nuff' said.

Kobe doesnt need 5 all-stars on his team to win, just one is enough when u have Kobe, because he doesnt choke.
K_Mac Wrote:Kobe doesnt need 5 all-stars on his team to win, just one is enough when u have Kobe, because he doesnt choke.

Doesnt choke? game 7 of the finals he shot 5 for 20 something... and your telling me those are good numbers?
Ballers Wrote:Doesnt choke? game 7 of the finals he shot 5 for 20 something... and your telling me those are good numbers?

One bad game, he carried the Lakers the entire series. What does it matter, LeCHOKE has never even won an NBA Finals game haha.
Aslan Wrote:One bad game, he carried the Lakers the entire series. What does it matter, LeCHOKE has never even won an NBA Finals game haha.

Gasol is the reason Kobe has another title. Nothing more.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Gasol is the reason Kobe has another title. Nothing more.

Lol, if you don't like a player you refuse to give them credit. Kobe had 6 good games and played bad in game 7. Gasol was not near as consistent as Kobe in that series.
Aslan Wrote:Lol, if you don't like a player you refuse to give them credit. Kobe had 6 good games and played bad in game 7. Gasol was not near as consistent as Kobe in that series.

In all seriousness. Kobe didnt do nothing but score 81 points in one game after shaq or before gasol. He was an i first type player. Shaq won the first three titles for Kobe, He received all 3 finals mvp. Derick fisher making a jump shot in .4 seconds somehow did help. But he done nothing after shaq left. Then another big man comes along and kobes back at the top.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:In all seriousness. Kobe didnt do nothing but score 81 points in one game after shaq or before gasol. He was an i first type player. Shaq won the first three titles for Kobe, He received all 3 finals mvp. Derick fisher making a jump shot in .4 seconds somehow did help. But he done nothing after shaq left. Then another big man comes along and kobes back at the top.

Agreed.. Lebron coulda did the same with Shaq if he was as young and in basketball shape as he was then.. Shaq has aged people.. That's just life. Gasol does a good job of what he does and I will give him kudos for that.. But Aslan, Kobe is supposed to be "Mr. Clutch" .. You don't wait til game 7 in the finals, the game of all games to flop... Sorry.
5/20 isn't great shooting. I'll agree. But he still willed his team to victory. His free throws, and the shot he hit in the fourth is what propelled them to win. Even on bad shooting nights he played defense, grabbed 15 rebounds and found a way to make his team win. 23 points and 15 rebounds, and your calling it a bad game??? Come on now, any other player in the NBA gets 23 and 15 and he had a great game. You only call this one bad because its Kobe and he is the best player in the NBA. 15 rebounds for a guard, good game Kobe. He did what he needed to, which in this game wasnt shoot the lights out. It was play defense, rebound, and get to the free throw line. All of which he did.
Last time I checked, Shaq didn't win a title in LA without Kobe. Shaq didn't win one without Wade either. Shaq had to have another great player besides him to win it. Without Kobe on those Lakers teams, the Lakers would not have won a single championship in the early 2000s.
I know you guys don't like Kobe, but give credit where the credit due, he's a great player. I can't stand Lebron, but he's probably the best talent the League has ever seen. He's done stuff I've never seen anyone else do, so has Kobe.
K_Mac Wrote:I say give him #6 with or without Bosh.

Yep :Thumbs:
Aslan Wrote:Last time I checked, Shaq didn't win a title in LA without Kobe. Shaq didn't win one without Wade either. Shaq had to have another great player besides him to win it. Without Kobe on those Lakers teams, the Lakers would not have won a single championship in the early 2000s.
I know you guys don't like Kobe, but give credit where the credit due, he's a great player. I can't stand Lebron, but he's probably the best talent the League has ever seen. He's done stuff I've never seen anyone else do, so has Kobe.

Kobe was nowhere near the player then than what he is now. It was shaqs team.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Kobe was nowhere near the player then than what he is now. It was shaqs team.

Yes, it was Shaqs team. But they wouldn't have 3 peated without Kobe. They wouldn't have won a single one. Shaq won nothing before Kobe come into the League.