Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yellow Snow Says "Hey!"
[Image: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/Cro...eyGuys.gif]

Just want to say 'hey' to all the good fans here at BluegrassRivals. Hope nobody will be offended by my 'talent' for message writing. If so, please let me know. Got booted off Bluegrasspreps by theguru moron for wishing everyone a safe and happy 4th of July last summer. That guy definitley has some serious ego problems. Happy to be here with some 'good ol Eastern Kentucky people'. Sorghum City sends their best to all of you guys. :beer:
Hey Yellow. We are glad to have you here. Your 'talent' is quite funny. I love your avatar. Very nice and creative. Glad you have found the #1 source for Ky. high school sports where you can speak your mind without fear AND for free! If you need anything, feel free to let any of the staff know.
Thanx tribe.....I feel welcome here, unlike bluegrasspreps. Hope there's no 'guru' here who wants to be a control freak like on the other board. Seems like a great place to have fun and discuss sports and everyday events. I can guarantee I won't post anything offensive or insensitive while doing my 'snow writings' as I didn't over at BGP. The way I look at it, it was BGP's loss when I got booted. BTW, I see there's quite a few of my old BGP friends here also. Hey you guy!:dance:
:welcome: to the best Kentucky high school sports site. Enjoy yourself and have fun. If you need anything, just ask us. Don't eat the yellow snow!

:theman:
Welcome to BGR. Have fun posting
Welcome YS...Glad to have you aboard!
Welcome aboard! That's cute writing in the snow!Smile
Welcome to the site !!!!!!!
Welcome to BGR YS! I like your work.. it's creative.. have fun posting and if you need anything just let me know
welcom to BGR have fun and "nice artwork"
Welcome aboard YS! If you need anything at all, just ask, we are always glad to help!
Thanx guys! I enjoy the site bigtime. Somebody did a fantastic job setting up this place.
"Yellow Snow" Wrote:Thanx guys! I enjoy the site bigtime. Somebody did a fantastic job setting up this place.

torQQue
Welcome yellow snow i love ur avatar
welcome
Welcome in YS. glad ya joined us. Avatar takes me back to the time of Frank Zappa.
cool, in a warm way.
Welcome to BGR!!!!
It’s great to have you here.
If you have any questions or need anything, just yell at a moderator or admin.
Have a great time!!!