Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report: LeBron James To Join Chris Bosh With The Chicago Bulls
Stardust Wrote:ESPN Steven A Smith reported this morning that it is virtaully a lock that Lebron and Bosh go to Miami.

Confusedhh: Hmm.. I called the Miami thing.. But it's not written in stone. Just keep your eyes peeled mate.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Only lebron has a clue of where he wants to go.

I'll drink to that.
Somehow I just don't see LeBron & Dwayne Wade playing together...

I think they are better on opposite sides.
^ i don't either. there both top stars and will always want the ball in there hands all the time and that just won't work, but like everyone has said only LeBron knows where he's going! i'm hoping, kinda confident that he will be a Bull but still waiting for July 1st To Roll Around if it ever will. lol
I'd rather see em' go to Miami than Chicago.. Either way.. One has to assume that they both want to be on the same team being free agents and all.
i hope Bosh, James,Wade all go to the heat i would love to see it happen it would be great but if lebron and bosh go to the bulls i wouldnt mind that as long as he aint in new york it will be great
J-Rod Wrote:Somehow I just don't see LeBron & Dwayne Wade playing together...

I think they are better on opposite sides.

Likewise. They both want to be, "the man." I could see some major chemistry issues with them on the same team. I think they'll go there separate ways, with each of them, getting another star to compliment them.