Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daniel Orton wishes he had chosen Kansas over Kentucky
^I'm glad to hear he liked going to the University of Kentucky!:Thumbs:
I think orton is jealous of cousins minutes! Orton wanted toplay more than what he got to! Thats why i dont like that many great recruits going to the same team! THe players dont get the chance to show there ability to play! They always feel jealous of somebody! The team never gets expierence that way and it could hurt them in the draft! In ortons situation it hurt him in the draft! He was a lotter pick player i though! Just wait ans see who is better! As far as feeling this way, I dont blame him id feel the same way! He just shouldnt come out and tell everyone and make the college team look bad like he did
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
As I have always said on here, Mr. Orton has always seemed to have his head on straight and was very mannerly but he made some poor decisions like he acknowledged to in his apology. I respect him (being 19 years old) for coming out and saying his mind on how the media got their hands on the Kansas comment but it still dont change what he did t the university by failing everyone of his classes. I am sure knowing the kind of person Orton seemed to be, that after thinking over his decisions, it was not the right and moral thing to do to his school and teammates. I hope he does feel remorse but not only comes out with statements like this to the fanbase but to his old teammates. As before I know that Orton is a very intelligent young man and I know that he just did what he thought was best for his close future. But still he made some bad decisions that will effect his old school whick after months of thinking abou, he is now regretting.
God luck big D and I hope that this situation allows you grow a little more and mature into a fine young man.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I had no problem with him anyway. I hope and think he will have a successful NBA career.
Orton had a horrible first game as a pro.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Orton had a horrible first game as a pro.

Heard that today!! Tough stretch for the big fella! Hang in the Danny boy.
[SIZE="4"]
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Heard that today!! Tough stretch for the big fella! Hang in the Danny boy.

Woah woah woah, this is the same player who you said did not have a warm welcome from big blue nation. The mind seems to forget things when people give a simple apology doesn't it?
PC_You_Know Wrote:Woah woah woah, this is the same player who you said did not have a warm welcome from big blue nation. The mind seems to forget things when people give a simple apology doesn't it?

Wow man, can't get anything by you. Thought that most people can wish someone good luck even if they didn't agree with the decisions that got them there. But then again I guess you do know EVERYTHING about me PC down to autographs I don't have.

Listen I do not think he would have the best kind of reception in Rupp that most former UK players would get. He made some horrendous choices and for that I do not think that he would have best kind of welcome considering our program may get docked a scholarship or so. But am I not going to hope that he succeeds in life and learns from mistakes. He will learn from his mistake of leaving early and I hope that he does well. So I guess from your statement I can not wish the kid good luck in the future? Dude you really must follow what ever the heck I write on here and TRY to take the opposing position.
[SIZE="4"]
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Wow man, can't get anything by you. Thought that most people can wish someone good luck even if they didn't agree with the decisions that got them there. But then again I guess you do know EVERYTHING about me PC down to autographs I don't have.

Listen I do not think he would have the best kind of reception in Rupp that most former UK players would get. He made some horrendous choices and for that I do not think that he would have best kind of welcome considering our program may get docked a scholarship or so. But am I not going to hope that he succeeds in life and learns from mistakes. He will learn from his mistake of leaving early and I hope that he does well. So I guess from your statement I can not wish the kid good luck in the future? Dude you really must follow what ever the heck I write on here and TRY to take the opposing position.

:flame:
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Wow man, can't get anything by you. Thought that most people can wish someone good luck even if they didn't agree with the decisions that got them there. But then again I guess you do know EVERYTHING about me PC down to autographs I don't have.

I find it funny how you try to make me look stupid on here and act like I know nothing about you. So you're saying you didn't go see Calipari with your fiancee when he was at Pikeville high school? I mean, since you don't go for autographs or anything. Come on dude, you're the fiancee of my girlfriend's best friend, quit posting on here for these people to see, saying that I don't know a thing about you.
PC_You_Know Wrote:I find it funny how you try to make me look stupid on here and act like I know nothing about you. So you're saying you didn't go see Calipari with your fiancee when he was at Pikeville high school? I mean, since you don't go for autographs or anything. Come on dude, you're the fiancee of my girlfriend's best friend, quit posting on here for these people to see, saying that I don't know a thing about you.

Man the thing about Orton really burns me up. If someone did you wrong and NEVER apologized, you would lose more respect for them but if you really cared you would hope that they would do well in the future. If they show to you how much their decision has bothered them then I think it shows maturation and sympathy for a wrong decision.

When Boogie and a few other players were at Pikeville High School a couple weeks ago, we went but ONLY to watch the game and have a great time seeing some of our favorite players. At no time did I go to a line (that was 3 hours long) to get an autograph or anything. When Cal came to the expo, I was excited to see my new coach, I went and volunteered for an old club I was in for high school that was helping organize it. When Cal and Meeks came to Pikeville, I knew that this might have been the last time to see the man who scored 54 points in one game. He was my fiance's favorite player from that team and I really wanted her to meet him. We got a couple autographs that will never be sold for money but will instead go up in our house. So really that was the only time that I was bent on getting an autograph.

If just Orton came, I honestly do not think that I would HAVE to go see him or try for an autograph. Im not his biggest fan and Im still a little burnt that UK will probably lose a scholarship in a couple years. Orton, made a lot of mistakes that has led to him going to a professional league, way before he would have been ready. There are certain ways to do it and leaving campus for the remainder of the year is not the right way to do it. I think that he is beginning to realize that right now and I want him to do well in the NBA. He is 19 and will make bad decisions, but like I have said before he will learn from them.
[SIZE="4"]
There about to be a throw down in Pike Co!!! Big Grin
Does anyone know the schedule for the NBA off-season games (like this one). I would love to see the other players and see if they do good.
[SIZE="4"]
Danny boy has struggled in the two games since then as well..... As the game begin piling up you can obviously tell the effect that his decision will have on his career. I really hope that he will turn it around for himself and his future in the league but I really hate to see it come to this after his rough choices at UK.
[SIZE="4"]