Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen Iverson To Return 2010/11
PHILADELPHIA -- Allen Iverson is working on a comeback.

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5301538"]Allen Iverson primed for next season, manager says - ESPN@@AMEPARAM@@http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5293484@@AMEPARAM@@5293484[/ame]
This was one of the most exciting players to ever play the game. I would love to see him still in a jersey, but honestly, i dont see him being very effective.
K_Mac Wrote:This was one of the most exciting players to ever play the game. I would love to see him still in a jersey, but honestly, i dont see him being very effective.

When he was playing he was putting up good numbers.. Last year every game I saw of his was around 16-20 points per game.. sometimes more, sometimes a little less.
He's not a star anymore but he can still contribute. He's going to have to accept the fact that he's now a role player though.
Aslan Wrote:He's not a star anymore but he can still contribute. He's going to have to accept the fact that he's now a role player though.

I think his actions though have proved he cant accept that.
If he would accept a role off of the bench, then he could be productive, but his ego just won't allow that.

He'll play for a few months and fake an injury or just hang it up, because he cannot hang with the Rajon Rondo's, Chris Paul's, Deron Williams's, etc.
He should just go to the Celtics lol, seems to be where all the old players go.
K_Mac Wrote:He should just go to the Celtics lol, seems to be where all the old players go.

I reckon Kobe needs a trade then.
PC_You_Know Wrote:I reckon Kobe needs a trade then.

He's just 31. Can't wait til the Lakers 3 peat next year Big Grin
Aslan Wrote:He's just 31. Can't wait til the Lakers 3 peat next year Big Grin

I second this statement.
You've had a excellent run Mr. Iverson...

But please...just stay away.
in my opinion if A.I. was to come back to the NBA i would love to see the Miami Heat pick him up cause if they get Iverson all i can say right there deff 2010-11 Nba Champions
Good for AI, but for me personally "Who Cares"!
Umm.. I think this thread is misleading..
I'm pretty sure he will be playing overseas this year..
Stardust Wrote:Good for AI, but for me personally "Who Cares"!

Why comment on a thread that you "care" nothing about.
DukeFan4life Wrote:in my opinion if A.I. was to come back to the NBA i would love to see the Miami Heat pick him up cause if they get Iverson all i can say right there deff 2010-11 Nba Champions

Huh? They are gonna be NBA champs anyways.

Wildcatk23 Wrote:Why comment on a thread that you "care" nothing about.

:popcorn: