Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 111 Sheldon Clark 89
Everyone, forgets that McCarty was held to 5pts in last years regional tournament. Great players don't get held to five in big games.
yeah...the kid was as well a freshman playing against the team that was suppost to dominate the region which they did win the region...Plus the kid as a freshman was avg over 20 pts a game on a team which has many talented players...Maynard and Lowe are players which play on teams that dont really have much...But they are two of the best players in the region...But Maynard is NOT HANDS DOWN the best player in the region 4 or 5 players are right there with him...and for McCarty the kid has one bad game does that mean when Maynard has a bad game then he is not going to be the best any more...Just wondering...Maynard, McCarty, Slone and Lowe are all about the same caliaber of player the only diff is Slone is a Soph the rest are seniors...
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:yeah...the kid was as well a freshman playing against the team that was suppost to dominate the region which they did win the region...Plus the kid as a freshman was avg over 20 pts a game on a team which has many talented players...Maynard and Lowe are players which play on teams that dont really have much...But they are two of the best players in the region...But Maynard is NOT HANDS DOWN the best player in the region 4 or 5 players are right there with him...and for McCarty the kid has one bad game does that mean when Maynard has a bad game then he is not going to be the best any more...Just wondering...Maynard, McCarty, Slone and Lowe are all about the same caliaber of player the only diff is Slone is a Soph the rest are seniors...

How do you get that Maynard doesnt have many talented players on his team??? Jamie Case is a junior an is just as a good as Matt in most aspects, an was probably averaging more points than Matt until matt scored 46. Also you have Dustin May who is a very talented Shopmore, just to name a couple...
"piratefaithful" Wrote:How do you get that Maynard doesnt have many talented players on his team??? Jamie Case is a junior an is just as a good as Matt in most aspects, an was probably averaging more points than Matt until matt scored 46. Also you have Dustin May who is a very talented Shopmore, just to name a couple...

All of those guys can play, and the post players are far from incompetent.

Belfry has a nice team this year, and will go as far as those three can take them.
happy do you have msn or yahoo
Wow. What a score.
"Batpuff" Wrote:happy do you have msn or yahoo

Are you talking about email?

If so, yahoo.

And I don't have MySpace or MSN Messenger.
Congrats To Belfry Pirates
I guess when you have someone looking in from a diffrent school which isn't partial then i guess you can truely analyze other teams...Maynard is a great player and is not surrounded by great players im sorry but he isn't...Jamie Case from talking to other coaches from around the region doesn't think very highly of him they say that he has some of the worst shot selection but thats the last post im going to put on that b/c im not going argue...I said Maynard is a good player but not the best...
Im going to watch them tommorrow and if i see diffrently i will mention it...
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:I guess when you have someone looking in from a diffrent school which isn't partial then i guess you can truely analyze other teams...Maynard is a great player and is not surrounded by great players im sorry but he isn't...Jamie Case from talking to other coaches from around the region doesn't think very highly of him they say that he has some of the worst shot selection but thats the last post im going to put on that b/c im not going argue...I said Maynard is a good player but not the best...

Jamie does shoot some long shots, but the thing is, the ****her out he is the better he shoots. Ask Randy Casey if he cares where Jamie shots it from. He hardly even missed a shot period against SC... sorry Bamma but I feel your bias toward Belfry....
thats against SC that is not in the other 10 games he has played...and how can you say that i bash Belfry i said they were the second team in the region i said Maynard was one of the 3 top best players in the region...i have stated that their girls team is great...just b/c i say in my eyes and other coaches eyes in the region that Jamie Case is not an all star does not mean i do not like Belfry...my girl friend is from Belfry i sat in Belfry's stands THROUGHOUT football season and rooted for them i went to more Belfry games then PikeCentral games...I did not miss a Belfry home football game so there you go i have NOTHING against Belfry i just have an opinon...
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:thats against SC that is not in the other 10 games he has played...and how can you say that i bash Belfry i said they were the second team in the region i said Maynard was one of the 3 top best players in the region...i have stated that their girls team is great...just b/c i say in my eyes and other coaches eyes in the region that Jamie Case is not an all star does not mean i do not like Belfry...my girl friend is from Belfry i sat in Belfry's stands THROUGHOUT football season and rooted for them i went to more Belfry games then PikeCentral games...I did not miss a Belfry home football game so there you go i have NOTHING against Belfry i just have an opinon...

With the other 10 games he is averaging over 20 points per game, the lowest he has scored is 14 or 16 against one of the TN teams the played before Christmas...
well i will watch tonight and i will tell you if he is a so called all star as you all act like he is...
sc is overated
sc is not over rated belfry will not ever shoot that good in there life again!!
belfry will never shoot that good in there life ever again
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:well i will watch tonight and i will tell you if he is a so called all star as you all act like he is...

Well he droped in 19 against a very good Morgan co. ball club, was that luck too???
once it came clutch time when they had a double digit lead he had like 3 turovers that let Morgan back into the game...He did take quite a few bad shots...All you have to do is put a quick defender on Maynard and make Jamie go left and you will reduce those two to very few points...But in the finals it should be Belfry and Central and we will have a very good game...Belfry shouldnt have any trouble with Letcher b/c they did not impress me AT ALL...
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:once it came clutch time when they had a double digit lead he had like 3 turovers that let Morgan back into the game...He did take quite a few bad shots...All you have to do is put a quick defender on Maynard and make Jamie go left and you will reduce those two to very few points...But in the finals it should be Belfry and Central and we will have a very good game...Belfry shouldnt have any trouble with Letcher b/c they did not impress me AT ALL...

Answer me this then since you seem to be an expert, since it is so easy to Stop Case an Maynard, why hasnt anyone done it yet??? You have no clue what you are talking about, an Sunday when Belfry an Central play if they do, you are in for a very rude awakening, Lowe is all you all have...:Skull03:
i'd bet that when they play SC again, the outcome will be the same, Belfry will win
This one has run its course. :Wave: