Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Logical Explanation?
Aslan Wrote:If you don't perform in the regular season then you won't get to see the playoffs. So yes, the regular season does matter. The Cavs had the best record, thus the easiest road to the finals and home court advantage thoughout the playoffs. Still Lebron finds a way to choke. You can say what you want, bottom line is, Kobe has 4(on the verge on 5), Lebron has 0.

Easiest road?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:Pippen had the finals record for the most 3's in a game until ray ray about a week ago....Pippen helped the man??? Pippen won without jordan, does that make pippen the man? And you have Kobe/gasol who is a great combo, Gasol is possible the best Offensive big man in the game, then he had Kobe/shaq, which shaq at that time was BEAST! Thats all there is to that my friend! Kobe has to have the best of big men to help him! Who had Lebron had to compliment him? Thats right he had shaq, and 86 year old that is eat up with arthritis and cant play 20 minutes a game!
Dirk Nowitzki is the best big man in the NBA.
theVILLE Wrote:Easiest road?

The Cavs had the 1 seed and home court advantage throughout the playoffs. So yes, they had the easiest road.
I cant believe theville is still arguing Kobe or Lebron when Lebron is at home and Kobe is about to go for ring 5 and another Finals MVP award!! Give it up. Yes, Kobe has help, but so did Lebron, quit acting like he didn't. You said you wouldnt use that as an excuse. Besides during the regular season when they were playing great and winning, you bragged on his teammates and how well u liked players like Mo, so dont dis them now because Lebron got them sent home.
Aslan Wrote:Dirk Nowitzki is the best big man in the NBA.

The Cavs had the 1 seed and home court advantage throughout the playoffs. So yes, they had the easiest road.

So having to play the bulls is easier than the thunder, the C's is easier than the Jazza and then possibly playing the magic! Thats a real easy road...Adn i am not even going to go with the Dirk thing, that is the most reterded thing ive ever heard! I mean there is like 6 or 7 better than him
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
K_Mac Wrote:I cant believe theville is still arguing Kobe or Lebron when Lebron is at home and Kobe is about to go for ring 5 and another Finals MVP award!! Give it up. Yes, Kobe has help, but so did Lebron, quit acting like he didn't. You said you wouldnt use that as an excuse. Besides during the regular season when they were playing great and winning, you bragged on his teammates and how well u liked players like Mo, so dont dis them now because Lebron got them sent home.

I liked mo dont get me wrong! I actually say that is all the help Lebron had! Lebron was the big key for them loosing cause he had to put up 35 a night for them to have chance to beat boston 4 out of 7! Are you saying that
Gasol is not better than Jamison
Bynum not better than Shaq
Kobe is not better than west
Fisher is not better than Mo?
To me the lakers had the upper hand
Lebron was better than Artest and Kobe!!! But thats about it! He cant play better than all of them!
Im not using that as an execuse but Kobe had the more talent and they came through in the post season! Jamison was a godd pickup but he payed like crap in the post season...Shaq played great in teh boston series well some of it! Mo played like Crap as well as west! And yes Lebron did too! but you saw last night that Kobe had a horrible game and he had a great team to come through and play great!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:I liked mo dont get me wrong! I actually say that is all the help Lebron had! Lebron was the big key for them loosing cause he had to put up 35 a night for them to have chance to beat boston 4 out of 7! Are you saying that
Gasol is not better than Jamison
Bynum not better than Shaq
Kobe is not better than west
Fisher is not better than Mo?
To me the lakers had the upper hand
Lebron was better than Artest and Kobe!!! But thats about it! He cant play better than all of them!
Im not using that as an execuse but Kobe had the more talent and they came through in the post season! Jamison was a godd pickup but he payed like crap in the post season...Shaq played great in teh boston series well some of it! Mo played like Crap as well as west! And yes Lebron did too! but you saw last night that Kobe had a horrible game and he had a great team to come through and play great!

Its amazing how 23 and 15 rebounds is a bad game. But look, Lebron is not this big almighty perfect player like you try to make him out to be. Better then Kobe AND Artest pshh please! Your an absolute fool if you believe that. As for your other arguments, its tough to say Fisher is better then Mo, Shaq is much better then an injured Bynum (different story if he was healthy) and if you knew the Lakers were SO much better then why all the talk earlier in the season about the Cavs being the best team? The Cavs going to win it all?? I mean if u thought the Lakers were so great why even mention the Cavs as possible champions?? Dont change your story/opinion just because they got stomped and sent to the house.
theVILLE Wrote:So having to play the bulls is easier than the thunder, the C's is easier than the Jazza and then possibly playing the magic! Thats a real easy road...Adn i am not even going to go with the Dirk thing, that is the most reterded thing ive ever heard! I mean there is like 6 or 7 better than him

The thunder are easily much harder then the Bulls my friend. Celtics and Magic are different stories however. I wont say the Cavs had the easiest road, but if they were as good and Lebron as great as you said all year long then they shouldnt have had a problem. And as for Dirk, he is EASILY the best shooting big man of all time. And I wont go as far as to say he is the best big man in the league i can say with confidence there is definantly not 6 or 7 better then him.