Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Logical Explanation?
Aslan Wrote:I would take MO over Fisher at this point in there careers in a heartbeat. Odom is sometimes the best player on the court and sometimes the worst. You can't even make the arguement that lebrons team that won 60+ games is worse than Kobe's team that struggled to make the playoffs.

Struggled to make the playoffs?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Kobe 1 Finals MVP
Lebron 0

Kobe can get it done.

Yes, and kobe has been there 500 times...Simply because the west is weaker! Kobe is not that great, he is a ball hog
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Aslan Wrote:Magic Johnson said Kobe is still the best. When it comes to basketball I respect his opinion above all others, it's just that simple.

Duh, kobe is the best to Magic, he is a laker homer!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
stardust Wrote:kobe is a ball hog who easily should be clutch since he takes the teams last 10 shots of a game. The best arugment that theville put on here that the kobe supporters did not address was the fact that kobe could not lead a team when the team was without shaq or gasol. Period! Someone make an argument to lead me to believe kobe could have done more with less? He did have less, and when he did, the lakers were terrible. Terrible why? Because he is a terrible leader!

great post
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Aslan Wrote:What's your excuse for Lebron not winning it? Does it reflect on his leadership as well? He disappeared at times during the Boston series. His team had the best regular season record 2 straight year and they didnt even get to the finals, no excuse. And now that Kobe has won one without Shaq, now your saying he can't without Gasol? Cmon man. That's like saying, Magic wouldn't have won without Kareem, Jordan wouldn't have without Pippin, and for what it's worth, Shaq wouldn't have won without Kobe. Almost every championship team has a great player and a good player to compliment him them. Kobe/Gasol, Jordan/Pippin, Wade/Shaq.

Who has lebron had??? a 86 year old shaq? or mo williams?? Which one..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:Struggled to make the playoffs?

Before Gasol and Fisher(come back) to LA. Sasha Vujacic, Kwame Brown, and Vladimir Radmanovic were starting :|
theVILLE Wrote:Duh, kobe is the best to Magic, he is a laker homer!

He said Lebron was the best before Lebron choked his way out of the playoffs.
theVILLE Wrote:Who has lebron had??? a 86 year old shaq? or mo williams?? Which one..

They had they best record in the league. He has a good team or they wouldn't be winning so many games. Keep making excuses for Lebron choking. He's overrated.
Jarons Wrote:Jordan would have won without Pippen. Pippen was the most overrated player in the history of the NBA. He rode Jordan's coattails all the way to the HOF. What did Pippen do without Jordan? Absolutely nothing.

What was you smoking when you posted this??? lol Get real my friend! Pippen had the record for most 3's made in a finals game!! He also had Rodman who is top 50 player all time! Pippen also went to the finals without jordan with the t blazers
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Aslan Wrote:They had they best record in the league. He has a good team or they wouldn't be winning so many games.

He has had a good team just no all star on his team as all the others you listed...That shows how good bron i, he had the best record with a weaker team
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Aslan Wrote:They had they best record in the league. He has a good team or they wouldn't be winning so many games. Keep making excuses for Lebron choking. He's overrated.

you are right he did choke, once! Kobe has went to the finals 7 times and won it 4 times
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Aslan Wrote:Before Gasol and Fisher(come back) to LA. Sasha Vujacic, Kwame Brown, and Vladimir Radmanovic were starting :|

and he won 0 with that team! That is about like the thunder this season!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:you are right he did choke, once! Kobe has went to the finals 7 times and won it 4 times

This is Kobe's 7th trip to the finals and if he wins this one, he will make it 5/7. Not bad. Lebron has never even won a finals game. He's not even in Kobe's league when it comes to playoff accomplishments and never will be.
Aslan Wrote:This is Kobe's 7th trip to the finals and if he wins this one, he will make it 5/7. Not bad. Lebron has never even won a finals game. He's not even in Kobe's league when it comes to playoff accomplishments and never will be.

I guarantee he gets his fair share of rings! You say, Shaq/kobe, Shaq/gasol??? Who is is Leborn/ and 86 year old shaq or Lebron/ varejao??? I mean really??
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:and he won 0 with that team! That is about like the thunder this season!

Durant has more around him than Kobe did. Westbrook(future all star), Greene, and Harden are better than Vujacic, Brown, and Radmanovic.
Aslan Wrote:Durant has more around him than Kobe did. Westbrook(future all star), Greene, and Harden are better than Vujacic, Brown, and Radmanovic.

Really now? you said it FUTURE ALL STAR!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:I guarantee he gets his fair share of rings! You say, Shaq/kobe, Shaq/gasol??? Who is is Leborn/ and 86 year old shaq or Lebron/ varejao??? I mean really??

Lebron don't have a great #2 to compliment him, but he does have good players around him. If he's so great, I wouldn't think he needs any help.
theVILLE Wrote:Really now? you said it FUTURE ALL STAR!

Westbrook might make the all star team next year. If not, soon.
Aslan Wrote:Lebron don't have a great #2 to compliment him, but he does have good players around him. If he's so great, I wouldn't think he needs any help.

Kobe needed help, jordan needed help! Lebron is the best, but he does need some help to win a ring!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Aslan Wrote:Westbrook might make the all star team next year. If not, soon.

I doubt he makes it next season
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:I doubt he makes it next season

Maybe not. The West has a ton of good guards but he's a good guard and will make his share of all star games in his career.
Aslan Wrote:Lebron don't have a great #2 to compliment him, but he does have good players around him. If he's so great, I wouldn't think he needs any help.

Well then Kobe must suck because everywhere you look around him on the Lakers, there's a good player.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Well then Kobe must suck because everywhere you look around him on the Lakers, there's a good player.

Gasol, bynum! is better than any big man Lebron has ever had! and kobe has them on his team! He had shaq when he was young and taring the goal down!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:Gasol, bynum! is better than any big man Lebron has ever had! and kobe has them on his team! He had shaq when he was young and taring the goal down!

Exactly, if Lebron ever had half the team's Kobe has had, he'd have 1 or two rings. Regular season records don't matter and I don't know why people keep bringing them up.

Remember the Patriots went undefeated in the regular season and lost in the Super Bowl. Your regular season record isn't that definitive of a descriptor for how good your team is.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Exactly, if Lebron ever had half the team's Kobe has had, he'd have 1 or two rings. Regular season records don't matter and I don't know why people keep bringing them up.

Remember the Patriots went undefeated in the regular season and lost in the Super Bowl. Your regular season record isn't that definitive of a descriptor for how good your team is.

yeah really, Lebron has not had the surronding cast of kobe
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Bynum is a solid player. He's like Odom, sometimes he makes an impact, sometimes it's like he's not even there. Fisher is on the downside of his career. Artest is a good defender but contributes little on the offensive end. Gasol is a really good player. I think the Lakers were better with Areza than Artest.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Exactly, if Lebron ever had half the team's Kobe has had, he'd have 1 or two rings. Regular season records don't matter and I don't know why people keep bringing them up.

If you don't perform in the regular season then you won't get to see the playoffs. So yes, the regular season does matter. The Cavs had the best record, thus the easiest road to the finals and home court advantage thoughout the playoffs. Still Lebron finds a way to choke. You can say what you want, bottom line is, Kobe has 4(on the verge on 5), Lebron has 0.

You are joking right?
That year the Patriots were hands down the better team but they played one bad game and it happen to be the Super Bowl. If they played ten more times I would bet you they would win all of em.

Even better. UNLV in 1991. Won every game but one. So, with your logic, you are saying that they were not that good?
theVILLE Wrote:What was you smoking when you posted this??? lol Get real my friend! Pippen had the record for most 3's made in a finals game!! He also had Rodman who is top 50 player all time! Pippen also went to the finals without jordan with the t blazers

The last time the Trail Blazers went to the finals was in 1992 against Coattail Pippen. The Trail Blazers made it to the Western Conference finals one year against the Lakers when the Trail Blazers blew a huge lead in the fourth quarter of game 7.
Amun-Ra Wrote:You are joking right?
That year the Patriots were hands down the better team but they played one bad game and it happen to be the Super Bowl. If they played ten more times I would bet you they would win all of em.

Even better. UNLV in 1991. Won every game but one. So, with your logic, you are saying that they were not that good?

So you're saying I'm wrong and that the team with the best regular season record always wins the championship?