•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
C.O.D Black Ops
Wildcatk, why is your avatar and sig so colorful? And why do you have a big sweaty man in your sig? Do you like him for something?
vundy33 Wrote:Wildcatk, why is your avatar and sig so colorful? And why do you have a big sweaty man in your sig? Do you like him for something?

The Avatar is the first wrestling game. The Sig is An anti John Cena pic.

I didnt notice he was sweaty though, you must of been looking alot closer than me.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:The Avatar is the first wrestling game. The Sig is An anti John Cena pic.

I didnt notice he was sweaty though, you must of been looking alot closer than me.

Confusedhh:

Hahahaha, touche'. I thought it was a pro-John Cena pic. I hate that guy.
12th Prestige, level 30ish.

KD/R 2.17
I NEVER play anymore! Never get a chance too!!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
New map pack coming out on 2/1/11. Who else is going to get it?
^Got any pictures of it?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Amun-Ra Wrote:New map pack coming out on 2/1/11. Who else is going to get it?

I shall.

[Image: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...Strike.jpg]

Thats the only thing I could find.
^I second that shall. lol
#BBFL
I can't wait. I haven't told my wife yet. I know she wont be happy.
^LOL.. sounds like a personal prob bro..
I will be getting the map packs..

Prestige 13 should hit tonight! Wooooo..
Fellow BGR Xbox players hit me up if you like winning Smile
Prestige 13, level 30.
KD.R 2.19
Ive been playing Black Ops since christmas, when i got it and in 3 weeks have went prestige finally.
If it wasnt for Nuketown i dont believe id be there lol
I love Nuketown and Firing Range.
Quick kills, level up in a hurry if your sitting in a chopper gunner.
Ballers Wrote:I love Nuketown and Firing Range.
Quick kills, level up in a hurry if your sitting in a chopper gunner.
Yea I can get a lot of kills on these maps but I can never get a good kill streak going.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Yea I can get a lot of kills on these maps but I can never get a good kill streak going.

Its really hard to get a kill streak in nuketown.
Its a shame they did away with voting it in more than once. I dont understand that. People could have just left the lobby and went in again if they didnt like playing it over and over. I like most maps but i cant stand hanoi or cracked.
In nuketown if youre playing a bunch of nubes you can usually set up behind the concrete wall on the garden side and get them when they respawn, but while playing against people like us we know where to go to get the people that do that so its hard to do that.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Its really hard to get a kill streak in nuketown.
Its a shame they did away with voting it in more than once. I dont understand that. People could have just left the lobby and went in again if they didnt like playing it over and over. I like most maps but i cant stand hanoi or cracked.
In nuketown if youre playing a bunch of nubes you can usually set up behind the concrete wall on the garden side and get them when they respawn, but while playing against people like us we know where to go to get the people that do that so its hard to do that.
No. That was one of the most agrrevating things they had in this game. Glad they fixed that. It is hard enough to get your party in a lobby and then when you do, you get stuck playing the same map 15 times. No thank you.
Amun-Ra Wrote:No. That was one of the most agrrevating things they had in this game. Glad they fixed that. It is hard enough to get your party in a lobby and then when you do, you get stuck playing the same map 15 times. No thank you.

Still, why not just go back out and to another lobby?
Sounds like they had to many people crying about it and had to change it.
About your friends in lobbies, i always play on mercenary so theres no parties allowed instead of team deathmatch. They could have left mercenary alone.
What the point of putting a voting system in if they are not going to allow people to vote?
And if your stuck playing it 15 times then its obvious the majority likes it a lot. So why favor the minority? Also, theres no way anyone could play it 15 times in a row because the game lobbies would usually close on their own after voting it in 3 or 4 times.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Still, why not just go back out and to another lobby?
Sounds like they had to many people crying about it and had to change it.
About your friends in lobbies, i always play on mercenary so theres no parties allowed instead of team deathmatch. They could have left mercenary alone.
What the point of putting a voting system in if they are not going to allow people to vote?
And if your stuck playing it 15 times then its obvious the majority likes it a lot. So why favor the minority? Also, theres no way anyone could play it 15 times in a row because the game lobbies would usually close on their own after voting it in 3 or 4 times.
Well not everyone plays mercenary. The servers for Black Ops suck when you are in a party and, you try to get your party in a lobby all together. So when you finally get in a good one you dont want to back out and have to go through all that crap again. That being said yea it sucks when you keep getting the same map over and over. I am sorry for exaggereating. It wasn't 15 but it was 9.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Well not everyone plays mercenary. The servers for Black Ops suck when you are in a party and, you try to get your party in a lobby all together. So when you finally get in a good one you dont want to back out and have to go through all that crap again. That being said yea it sucks when you keep getting the same map over and over. I am sorry for exaggereating. It wasn't 15 but it was 9.

I understand where youre coming from. I hate playing certain maps over and over again. Thats why im happy about the new map pack. Everyone knows everybody goes to nuketown to pad their stats.
I agree with you on the lobbies sucking. I dont even play on xbox i play it on the wii where as its only 30000 every night instead of 600000 and still the lobbies disconnect all the time and you get thrown into games on a losing team with a minute left.
One thing that does suck badly is playing the bigger maps and there being virtually no one around forever and you can only finish a game with 10 kills. Im not sure why they even put sniper guns on the game, you cant get any,Thats the biggest thing that drives me nuts. I think there should be atleast 12 to a game maybe 16 on deathmatch. I hope they do that on the next one.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I understand where youre coming from. I hate playing certain maps over and over again. Thats why im happy about the new map pack. Everyone knows everybody goes to nuketown to pad their stats.
I agree with you on the lobbies sucking. I dont even play on xbox i play it on the wii where as its only 30000 every night instead of 600000 and still the lobbies disconnect all the time and you get thrown into games on a losing team with a minute left.
One thing that does suck badly is playing the bigger maps and there being virtually no one around forever and you can only finish a game with 10 kills. Im not sure why they even put sniper guns on the game, you cant get any,Thats the biggest thing that drives me nuts. I think there should be atleast 12 to a game maybe 16 on deathmatch. I hope they do that on the next one.

They do, it's called Ground War.. Has 18 people in the lobby, 9 on each team.
Ballers Wrote:They do, it's called Ground War.. Has 18 people in the lobby, 9 on each team.

Yea for xbox, but its not on the wii my friend. They dont have ground war at all for the wii, which is what i play on
Aslan Wrote:I haven't played in months.

Same here!
#BBFL
How you guys like the new maps? I haven't got to play em much because they never come up in the lobby. Have to play through all the old maps then finally get to a new one only to have it disconnect because someone's connection blows.
Why didn't they have it to where you can play new maps by themselves?
^I wonder the same thing? Why can't you just play those maps?
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:^I wonder the same thing? Why can't you just play those maps?
It would have made today less frustrating that's for sure.
Haven't got to play the new map pack yet.
BUT! I am 14 prestige level 40, KD.R 2.20 Big Grin
Ok. Played today and they had it where you could go straight into the map pack. Much better. At first I hated the maps. Started getting used to them before I went to work. Still haven't got to play them much but I am starting to like them a little bit more.

Berlin Wall is smaller than I expected. Lots of buildings to get in. The red area in the center, def do not go into it.

Stadium is alright. Nothing special really. Two "high ground" areas and a maze in the middle. Pretty much.

Kowloon is a mess. People can come from anywhere. Hard to get anything going because of so many obscure hiding spots for people to camp.

Discovery has been the best for me so far even though I haven't done that great on it. It just seems laid out better. But like I said I haven't played the maps that much.
^I haven't got to play them yet, I'm so jealous...
And red area in center? what do you mean?
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next