•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
C.O.D Black Ops
I love this game
MisterPerfect Wrote:Anyone Prestige yet?

For me, it's a huge Negative!!! I'm never going to. I don't wanna have to buy everything over again.

I'm already on 4th Prestige lol.
For me, it's not that bad to prestige.. I use AK74u religously and its able to be bought at level 17 so it usually takes me about 10-15 games of any game type to buy it back.
I haven't Prestige yet. Work too much...lol
^Don't worry, me either! lol

I've been sniping a lot lately with the L96A1 and sniping is all I do now.

Does anyone else love sniping on this game?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:^Don't worry, me either! lol

I've been sniping a lot lately with the L96A1 and sniping is all I do now.

Does anyone else love sniping on this game?
I hated it at first. I have doen it a little more here lately.
I'm not much on sniping. I'm more of the run and gun type and sometimes I just flat out camp it up.
I'm midway through my second prestige.
I really try not to camp because I hate it so. Really I only consider someone camping when they hide in the corner of a room or on top a desk for the whole game. Like on Crisis, if someone gets on top that rock and just drills everyone for tyhe whole game then it's our fault for getting killed but if someone is inside the house hiding under a desk in every room then I hate them.
If you snipe, might as well consider yourself a camper..
Because noone that I know of walks around in pure daylight, visible, and can be seen with a sniper rifle.

I frown on snipers. Sorry to the snipers on BGR, but if you meet me in a game, you will go neg.
EDITED: Specially if it is in Team Deathmatch.. I was checking by gametypes for my KD/R..
And by just checking TDM I have a ratio of 3.06 for that game type.
Ballers Wrote:I'm already on 4th Prestige lol.

TRY HARD!.lol
king360 Wrote:TRY HARD!.lol

Can't help it. Just talented man lol.
Ballers Wrote:If you snipe, might as well consider yourself a camper..
Because noone that I know of walks around in pure daylight, visible, and can be seen with a sniper rifle.

I frown on snipers. Sorry to the snipers on BGR, but if you meet me in a game, you will go neg.
EDITED: Specially if it is in Team Deathmatch.. I was checking by gametypes for my KD/R..
And by just checking TDM I have a ratio of 3.06 for that game type.

But you have to admit. Sniping is the most challenging thing on the game.
MisterPerfect Wrote:But you have to admit. Sniping is the most challenging thing on the game.
This game yes. MW2 no.
MisterPerfect Wrote:But you have to admit. Sniping is the most challenging thing on the game.

IF I sniped, I'd be using an ACOG on the L96A1..
One shot, one kill. It's not that it's harder to snipe..
It's just the maps really aren't made to snipe..
Amun-Ra Wrote:This game yes. MW2 no.

MW2, HUGE NO!!!

Cause you could run around with the Intervention and quick scope and dominate.
MisterPerfect Wrote:MW2, HUGE NO!!!

Cause you could run around with the Intervention and quick scope and dominate.

Unless the ****** bag like me is hard scoping with a 50 Cal.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Unless the ****** bag like me is hard scoping with a 50 Cal.

Me and you both. I wasn't a quick scope person by no means. I camped. LOL
I hate getting killed by a sniper. Not because it's noob, but it just feels like I lose all my momentum when I'm killed like that, and the very threat of a sniper makes me play a lot differently than I'd like.
Aslan Wrote:I hate getting killed by a sniper. Not because it's noob, but it just feels like I lose all my momentum when I'm killed like that, and the very threat of a sniper makes me play a lot differently than I'd like.

I totally agree. After that kill by the sniper, I go sniper hunting.
What ''Perks'' do you guys like the most?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Hardline
Sleight of Hand
Marathon
MisterPerfect Wrote:What ''Perks'' do you guys like the most?
Hardline
Ninja
Ghost
Perk 1 - Ghost or Hardline
Perk 2 - Warlord
Perk 3 - Hacker

And on a side note, the G11 is amazing!
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:Perk 1 - Ghost or Hardline
Perk 2 - Warlord
Perk 3 - Hacker

And on a side note, the G11 is amazing!

It is very noob and I despise getting killed by it...but I love using it as well Big Grin
^LOL. It's pretty much impossible for someone to kill you. If you get a 3rd round burst into them first.
#BBFL
G11 is decent, I'm more of a SMG guy just because I move frequently.
Aslan loves using C4.... or either getting C4'd Big Grin
Ballers Wrote:G11 is decent, I'm more of a SMG guy just because I move frequently.

Oyes.
But I believe you love being on a team with 5 players and losing to a team with just two..I was one of those two Big Grin
That was seriously the worst clan ever lol
Ballers Wrote:G11 is decent, I'm more of a SMG guy just because I move frequently.

What SMG do you use besides the AK74U?
#BBFL
G11? I am surprised so many of you all like that gun. I really dont like it that much. I pretty much either use the Stoner or the AK.
Amun-Ra Wrote:G11? I am surprised so many of you all like that gun. I really dont like it that much. I pretty much either use the Stoner or the AK.

First three round burst and you have yourself a kill. I use to irons sights on it though, hate the scopes. It's very noob but I do enjoy getting dogs and chopper gunners Big Grin
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next