•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
C.O.D Black Ops
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Some of us isn't level 45 yet.

^lol... you been checkin' my stats wildcat?
Ballers Wrote:Try out the commando.. its an assault rifle and it does the trick.. It will not dis-satisfy you i promise.

Yeah, it's pretty much an M4. I hate the phrase "assault rifle" though. :flame:
Ballers Wrote:^lol... you been checkin' my stats wildcat?

I keep an eye on the enemy. Lol, man i been playing some warfare tonight. It was a great break.
If everything goes well and the cable guy shows I will get to play online for the first time in three months.

The campaign seems to be pretty cool so far.
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
game lags constantly
^Must be that you have a Wal-Mart connection..

KD/r 1.94 now, Level 50... I can prestige, just haven't chose too.
I went ahead and prestiged. Can't tell ya how much I miss my precious AK47.
Aslan Wrote:I went ahead and prestiged. Can't tell ya how much I miss my precious AK47.

I tried joining your session the other night..
Either you kicked me or it didn't let me join the game with you Sad
whats the best gun on the game?
Ballers Wrote:I tried joining your session the other night..
Either you kicked me or it didn't let me join the game with you Sad

Nah, I didn't kick ya. I sent ya a msg but you never responded then you abruptly left lol.
Aslan Wrote:Nah, I didn't kick ya. I sent ya a msg but you never responded then you abruptly left lol.

Musta been the game then, cause I was in there to play with you. It would had been epic.
I was going to send a msg back but then after it said party no longer active, i just said screw it and started up a game.
wildcat4life Wrote:whats the best gun on the game?

IMO, Commando.. AK74u and AK47 are close behind it.
I like the Commando...on these games, I tend to like and use the weapons that I like in real life. The Commando is pretty much an M4 like I said before, I just like the look and it does a good job at killing people.

The AK74u shoots pretty much the same round as the Commando, but I think it packs a little bigger punch. The AK47 is a bigger round, less accurate but alot more punch.

Only played the game for a few minutes, so if I'm wrong on this correct me. Haven't used the 47 on this game, but that's how it's always been, shouldn't be any different.
Got it on Sunday, only played like 10 minutes. And this game is AMAZING! I like how you have to buy things with points. Makes it a game that won't get ''old''. Haven't got to buy any perks.

SO could someone help me with what perks I should buy?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:Got it on Sunday, only played like 10 minutes. And this game is AMAZING! I like how you have to buy things with points. Makes it a game that won't get ''old''. Haven't got to buy any perks.

You played 10 minutes and declared it amazing?
One thing I love about this game is that every other player does not have a noob tube equipped. The tube is not nearly as effective on this game so not near as much trash as mw2 had. Also what you get in a killstreak don't add on to your killstreak. Say you get 5 straight kills and get an air strike, any kills that you get from that don't count towards your streak. Makes the game a lot harder for noobs.
MisterPerfect Wrote:Got it on Sunday, only played like 10 minutes. And this game is AMAZING! I like how you have to buy things with points. Makes it a game that won't get ''old''. Haven't got to buy any perks.

Hardline and warlord are musts.
Aslan Wrote:One thing I love about this game is that every other player does not have a noob tube equipped. The tube is not nearly as effective on this game so not near as much trash as mw2 had. Also what you get in a killstreak don't add on to your killstreak. Say you get 5 straight kills and get an air strike, any kills that you get from that don't count towards your streak. Makes the game a lot harder for noobs.

Agreed! :Thumbs:
Ballers Wrote:Hardline and warlord are musts.

Yes! Got them on every class.
Another thing I love about this game is you don't have to choose between claymores and frags..you get both! Claymores are like my best friend on the game...well besides the guns lol.
anyone on xbox add me Jhorn54
Finally let my son con me into gettin it. I love watching him play! GREAT GAME!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
CardinalAlum Wrote:anyone on xbox add me Jhorn54

If ya see my boy on there he will add ya. tim2sub
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
My favorite gun is the M16, just like on MW2.

Smile
I thought the Sniper Crossbow was pretty cool.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
BlackcatAlum Wrote:My favorite gun is the M16, just like on MW2.

Smile

Didnt u think the stock one looked like rubber.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:My favorite gun is the M16, just like on MW2.

Smile

The M16 was my favoite on Cod4 and MW2 but it's too inconsistant on this one. Rarely you get a kill on the first three shot burst. Most of the time it takes 2-4 bursts.
For me.
1. AK47
2. Galil
3. AK74u
4. Comando
5. Famas
6. M16
7. MP5
I like the AK47, both versions, and the M16. Use them alot. I also like the LMG Stoner. I do decent with it. Sniping sucks donkey nads on this game. It is hard to get one hit kills.

I still hate the problem with getting into games while in a party. They have got to fix that before I break my tv.
I agree^. My friends and I have to try a bunch of times before we can get into a game together. If I try to get in one by myself I have no problem though.
That and pathetic spawns are the only problems I have with the game. I can't tell you how many times I've taken two steps and run into somebody spraying and praying.
I know some of you might disagree with me but my favorite map is..Nuketown!
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next