•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
C.O.D Black Ops
Amun-Ra Wrote:What I dont like about noob tubes is when a person or team run around and only use them to kill with. Everytime ya spawn and turn a corner you get blown up. It doesnt make for an enjoyable experience.

Nah it doesn't.. But maybe everyone that is hating on Treyarch should hate on IW for the nice One Man Army perk :biggrin:
Ballers Wrote:I don't think noobtubes is that big of a deal.. You said it yourself Aslan, that anyone will call you a noob for any class you use. I hate getting killed just as bad as the next person, but everyone has their different choices of perks and weaponry. I have to say danger close is a bad *** class to use, I don't use it a lot but it gets the job done. If you are a good player all around, you can basically go positive using any gun on the game.

True. Nonetheless, the people who switch to the tube as soon as they respond, have no skill...and should go to jail Big Grin
I hate when I'm about to get a pave low or chopper gunner and I run into a kid that don't even aim but jus looks in my direction with it and kills me. Burns me up! :HitWall:
Aslan Wrote:[/B]

True. Nonetheless, the people who switch to the tube as soon as they respond, have no skill...and should go to jail Big Grin
I hate when I'm about to get a pave low or chopper gunner and I run into a kid that don't even aim but jus looks in my direction with it and kills me. Burns me up! :HitWall:

Tell me about it.
Aslan Wrote:[/B]

Thats why you just get a nuke and get it over:Thumbs:
The only reason I use the toob is when I am trying to get that part over with in the gun's mastery or when the other team is toobing all over the map.
Me too
Has anyone played the Der Reise map on Nazi Zombies for WaW? It's the most epic map pack Treyarch has ever came out with.
Ok, this is off subject. But, I need help....

My XBOX 360 controllers will not turn on. They have brand new batteries. But, when you push the middle button. They will not come on. and I've tried all my controllers.

Can anyone help me?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:Ok, this is off subject. But, I need help....

My XBOX 360 controllers will not turn on. They have brand new batteries. But, when you push the middle button. They will not come on. and I've tried all my controllers.

Can anyone help me?

Try getting a chorded controller.. If that doesn't work, sounds like something is wrong with your xbox.
Ballers Wrote:Try getting a chorded controller.. If that doesn't work, sounds like something is wrong with your xbox.

My xbox works perfectly?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:My xbox works perfectly?

Get a chorded controller then and try it. If that doesn't work then there is definitley a problem.
Just checked out a trailer on this.. Has anyone seen the remote car with the C4 attached to it?
Yep. That's pretty cool.
Kinda reminds me of the predator missle a little.. Same idea in mind I guess.
Zombies is officially coming back, killstreaks dont add up to your streak, you must actually knife, or shoot them to add on to the killstreak.

The new trailer just came out, has anyone got a chance to watch it? It's pretty amazing.
About a month to go!!
Less than a month to go...
I'm pumped!
#BBFL
Not many more days Mister Perfect!!
me 2
17 days until the midnight release...
Monday night at 12AM Eastern..

3 days and some odd hours, and counting....
the only thing that makes a noob toob is the retarded perk danger close
Tonight is the long awaited night for a lot of ppl..
Who will be playing after hours?
I've changed my mind about this one. I still don't trust Trayarc but the trailer for this game looks awesome.
Aslan Wrote:I've changed my mind about this one. I still don't trust Trayarc but the trailer for this game looks awesome.

It's going to be epic.
Ballers Wrote:Tonight is the long awaited night for a lot of ppl..
Who will be playing after hours?

I havwe not decided if im going to go get a copy tonight. Who knows. I have school tomorrow but i may pull an all-nighter.
Anybody pic it up yet? Thoughts?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
i hear the graphics arent that great
Soooo. How is it?
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next