Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Rumor) Louisville Trinity Running back transferring to Clay County
Just heard this rumor from some parents. They said he will be a senior next year. Does anyone know if any of this is true.
This is a dumb move by his mistake. But Clay County should be thanking from above
PIKEcountyFAN Wrote:This is a dumb move by his mistake. But Clay County should be thanking from above

This could be a kid who has never seen the football field......
what is his name?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
cougarpride08 Wrote:what is his name?

I have no idea. Don't even know if it is true.
Probably due to Sophomore James Quick, he was a Frosh this season. Kid is supposed to be a big time prospect in the future. A lot of people dubbing him the next Bush.
Beetle01 Wrote:Probably due to Sophomore James Quick, he was a Frosh this season. Kid is supposed to be a big time prospect in the future. A lot of people dubbing him the next Bush.

He did just win the 3A 200m state championship.

Quick is going to be something else!
Trinity could lose 25 players and wouldn't miss them. :biggrin:
So you are saying Quick is really Quick !!! lol
if this is true why clay county. its not like its just down the road. you would think if it was just for playing time he could find a better team that he wouldnt have to move to mountains.
Why does people keep downing the move? If this kid is never gonna get any playing time at Trinity then going somewhere he can make a difference would be great. Also, what if it is not his choice. Maybe his family is orignially from Clay County and they are moving back?
i am just curious as to why its clay county myself. there must be some reason to transfer that far away.
Generals2010 Wrote:Why does people keep downing the move? If this kid is never gonna get any playing time at Trinity then going somewhere he can make a difference would be great. Also, what if it is not his choice. Maybe his family is orignially from Clay County and they are moving back?

People may be making way more out of it than it really is. Just because he was on Trinity's football team does not mean that he was a football player. I wish the young man well in making the move and getting to know new friends. He may never see the football field for Clay County, just as could have been the case at T.
johnnyt Wrote:i am just curious as to why its clay county myself. there must be some reason to transfer that far away.
I think it's all rumor. I just don't understand why everyone doesn't go to Bell Co. No matter how far you'd have to drive every day.:biggrin:
Stardust Wrote:People may be making way more out of it than it really is. Just because he was on Trinity's football team does not mean that he was a football player. I wish the young man well in making the move and getting to know new friends. He may never see the football field for Clay County, just as could have been the case at T.

I was thinking the same thing. People forget how big T is. He could have been 15th string there for all we know.
BIG TONY Wrote:I think it's all rumor. I just don't understand why everyone doesn't go to Bell Co. No matter how far you'd have to drive every day.:biggrin:

:thatsfunn
Well since almost everyone is saying that the new boy(s) for Jackson Co. will be ineligible, wouldn't this kid be ineligible for Clay also?
Why are they being ruled ineligible?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Jackson Cofan Wrote:Well since almost everyone is saying that the new boy(s) for Jackson Co. will be ineligible, wouldn't this kid be ineligible for Clay also?
I don't know anything about either situation really, but there must be a legitimate change of residence. If a kid's parent is transfered to work somwhere else and has to move, then the kid is eligible.
I would see no reason why the kid wouldn't get to play. It's not like he is moving cross town.
attacktheV Wrote:I was thinking the same thing. People forget how big T is. He could have been 15th string there for all we know.

:Thumbs:
To end all of the talk of the guy is awesome vs. the guy is a 15th stringer, what is his NAME? Once we have a name, people can figure things out, lol.
I agree LWC if you are going to start a rumor about someone at least get his name so we can analyzes his information.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

If the kid indeed was on Trinty's football team he will have to set out one year. No matter where they move to. Private to public set a year. Public to private dont set. Dont seem fare but that is the rule or less it changed in the last few months.
I've never heard of that rule.
Looks as if this rumor has no legs.

Closed