Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky NOT under NCAA Inv.
cougarpride08 Wrote:do you guys think this will hurt bledsoe in the draft?

more likely it wont but if he does he will still be a good player were ever he ends up at
cougarpride08 Wrote:do you guys think this will hurt bledsoe in the draft?

No, I honestly believe the NBA has little regard for these types of infractions. The NBA knew full well the situation with OJ Mayo, yet there was no degeree in hesitency for his draft status
theVILLE Wrote:As for the ACT thing NO it shouldnt be! If the player goes through the clearing house, that should be the end of it..No more digging for something...As for Memphis thing and the ACT, i really feel that CAL knew about it ( my personal opinion) and he gave someone illegal plane rides from city to city...That should result in wins been vacated, I think it is the coaches fault to know he is accepting money from an agent...I mean when they are poor as dirt and driving a mercedes, common sense tells you something is up!

He would have to. The first thing a coach look at is the GPA, Then what they got one the ACT/SAT some people take both of them.
I really do think he is buying players. There is no way that one coach would get that many top player if they not.
cj2561 Wrote:He would have to. The first thing a coach look at is the GPA, Then what they got one the ACT/SAT some people take both of them.
I really do think he is buying players. There is no way that one coach would get that many top player if they not.

Good post here as well! He has to be! paypalcal must buy them...but not illegal unless you get caught lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
HOw Come John Wooden is praised as a coach but yet he bought every player he ever had,