Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lakers in 4
0%
Celtics in 4
0%
Lakers in 5
3.13%
Celtics in 5
3.13%
Lakers in 6
31.25%
Celtics in 6
25.00%
Lakers in 7
6.25%
Celtics in 7
31.25%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 7(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lakers Vs. Celtics (NBA Finals)
Lakers just came out hungry tonight and took care of business...Now they have the advantage of game 7 on their home floor.
Both teams have history on there side. Phil has never lost a series after winning game one and with the new format the team who wins game 3 has won the series 10 straight times. But, the Celtics are 7-0 in game 7 of the NBA finals. I know I'm being biased but I see the Lakers win game 7. I can't see Kobe, losing this big of a game, on his home court.
Like Aslan said, Phil has never lost after winning game; Celtics have never lost a game 7 in finals history; The team that leads in rebounding each game is undefeated; The team that leads after the 1st quarter is also undefeated.

The status of Kendrick Perkins could play vital roles for the Celtics as Wallace is a ticking time bomb and Big Baby simply cannot matchup with Bynum & Gasol. So if Perkins is out, Lakers should be able to win the rebounding margin.

The Lakers must also keep Rondo from having a big game. In games where he's had near a triple-double, the Celtcs have won. If the Lakers bench can score like they did tonight and if the Lakers can get some solid production out of Odom, like tonight, then I don't see how the C's can win. But the Celtics, without Perkins, may wind up hurting their energy off the bench, as Big Baby would likely start and he's been a huge spark off the bench. Now Wallace, Tony Allen and Robinson will have to bring all the energy off the bench.

I may be a little bias, but the Lakers have the advantage over the Celtics, whether they are without Perkins or not, because the Lakers have played great the entire playoffs at home.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Just 1 more Smile

Pierce Really Came Through Tonight

Sad

You mean 2 more??? :moon:
Not much to say about this game.. Lakers showed up, Boston played like ****.. On another note I have much respect for Shannon Brown.. Did anyone see him get up last night?
Ballers Wrote:Not much to say about this game.. Lakers showed up, Boston played like ****.. On another note I have much respect for Shannon Brown.. Did anyone see him get up last night?

Yes sir! He got up several times lol! I like all the lakker players besides kobe, skank gasol, and flop artest!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Celtics purposley lost this game so that in game 7 it will make matters even worse for Lakers... Losing in Game 7, at home...
Ballers Wrote:Not much to say about this game.. Lakers showed up, Boston played like ****.. On another note I have much respect for Shannon Brown.. Did anyone see him get up last night?
Sick!! Wished he'd done something in the dunk contest.
theVILLE Wrote:Yes sir! He got up several times lol! I like all the lakker players besides kobe, skank gasol, and flop artest!

Skank Gasol? Flop Artest? What are you 5? I bet Kobe's ****ed cus you didn't insult him too.
Ballers Wrote:Celtics purposley lost this game so that in game 7 it will make matters even worse for Lakers... Losing in Game 7, at home...

Ok lol.
Aslan Wrote:Ok lol.

I knew you'd like that haha.:blabbermo
Farmar really came ready to play last night as well. He beat Rondo to a loose ball which led to 2 points, and then dunked all over Garnett...If Kobe can get this kind of production from his supporting cast in game 7 I say Lakers win.
Laker's in a close one.
Ballers Wrote:Celtics purposley lost this game so that in game 7 it will make matters even worse for Lakers... Losing in Game 7, at home...

And they purposely wanted Perkins to tear ligaments in his knee too, right?
Im gonna say L.A by 7 or more.
I know 1 thing though, they def. will be a winner tomorrow lol.
NYY10 Wrote:Im gonna say L.A by 7 or more.
I know 1 thing though, they def. will be a winner tomorrow lol.

I would say your right. We would fill stupid though if the staple center lost power or something and had to post-pone until friday or saturday haha.

Lakers take game 7.
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)