Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best High School Field In Kentucky
What Team Has The Best (Nicest) (Wether its Artificial Turf or Grass) Football In Kentucky???

i've only been to a couple places but the nicest one i've been to is Newport's, even though its artificial turf.
Lex Cath has a nice field.
Captain Backdoor Wrote:Lex Cath has a nice field.

i've only seen it on tv once or twice...all i got to see of it was the LC in the middle of the field
Letcher Central, home of the only jumbotron in Kentucky High School football:rockon:
Brooks4Prez Wrote:Letcher Central, home of the only jumbotron in Kentucky High School football:rockon:

i've heard its a very nice place.....the nicest field that Estill has ever played on...
of course CAM stadium... home of the PIRATES...
Ill have to go with the CAM.
can we get some pics of the fields????
saint x, hazard and letcher all are pretty nice
If were talking fields only, I will go with Sheldon Clark's.
These Are The Only 2 That I Could Find

Trinity and Henry Clay
I wonder how many of them smaller schools use Trinity's Field?
is this Letcher Central's Field???
Part Of Newport's Field
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:Hazard's field...
[Image: http://inlinethumb37.webshots.com/46116/...600Q85.jpg]

is that artificial Turn or real grass??? Pretty Nice Field Anyways....I Wish Estill Would Get A New Field, Scoreboard, Bleachers and Press Box and put there Name In The End Zone's
Strikeout King Wrote:is that artificial Turn or real grass??? Pretty Nice Field Anyways....I Wish Estill Would Get A New Field, Scoreboard, Bleachers and Press Box and put there Name In The End Zone's

It's turf. Summer before last the turf was installed and everything was redone....new pressbox, new scoreboard, new dog house. We love it.
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:It's turf. Summer before last the turf was installed and everything was redone....new pressbox, new scoreboard, new dog house. We love it.

Sweet! we need a new everything expect a Concession stand and locker rooms....we need new lockers though
Strikeout King,

I believe that pic you posted was of Louisville Holy Cross's field
Real Badman Wrote:Strikeout King,

I believe that pic you posted was of Louisville Holy Cross's field

yep your right...i just seen a pic of the same field on the Holy Cross website...i put "Letcher Central Football Field" in the google search bar and that was one of the fields that came up
Letcher Central's Field, notice the jumbotron scoreboard in the north endzone.
[Image: http://www.footballfridaynight.com/colle...herCo1.jpg]
CAM Stadium

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
PC_You_Know Wrote:Letcher Central's Field, notice the jumbotron scoreboard in the north endzone.
[Image: http://www.footballfridaynight.com/colle...herCo1.jpg]

phs1986 Wrote:CAM Stadium

There Both Very Nice Fields
phs1986 Wrote:CAM Stadium

can you get some more of the whole stadium from up top of press box sis? and put it on or send it to me?
I can not believe that JCHS field has been left out. Cam and JC are the best IMO.
Belfry's CAM is awesome. Parking is great and getting in and out of the facility is very fan friendly. Letcher Central's jumbotron is incredible, but seating is on one side and fans have to walk up the bleachers to leave and/or visit concessions and bathrooms. Parking and getting in and out of Letcher is a nightmare as well. But two nice fields. Sheldon Clark's new field is nice but the facilities are still bad. It was like placing a Bentley in the middle of a used car lot. : )
Trinity is the best in the state. Hands down.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Strikeout King Wrote:i've only seen it on tv once or twice...all i got to see of it was the LC in the middle of the field

When I was coaching at Bondurant Middle (Frankfort) we played Lex Cath at their place. Their field is nice, but IMO Letcher, Hazard, Belfry, etc are just as nice.
Hopkinsville and Christian County share a mega stadium that is the best if have ever been to for HS ball. Reminds me of some of those Texas stadiums
Sheldon Clark