Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Karl has more complications in cancer recovery
DENVER (AP)—Nuggets coach George Karl has another blood clot in his right leg as he recovers from radiation and chemotherapy treatment for throat and neck cancer.http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=Ao...ggets-karl
Sounds like he may not get back to coaching again. His health has been compromised to the point that I do not think he can think about coaching.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ I agree. It's really a shame. It was obvious what he meant to this team. They were leaderless down the stretch
If he cant come back into the coaching game then we are losing a great one but right now id say coaching is the least of his worries. Here's to coach Karl on getting better and maybe one day being back leading his players.
^ Amen - Nice post
Stardust Wrote:^ Amen - Nice post

Thanks Stardust, There's just a time when sports doesn't mean anything anymore and this is one of those times where a mans life is on the line and this man has a family so you have to feel for them. I think Karl should just step away from the game that we all know he loves and worry about his health for awhile and try to recover from everything he is going through. His family, friends and the whole Nuggets organization is in my prayers that he recovers from this.
:Thumbs:
Wish him the best and hope he can coach again someday!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Hate to hear this. Hopefully he fully recovers and gets back into coaching someday.
My prayers are out to him and his family. I hope he gets healthy and hopefully coach again someday. If he doesn't coach again, I hope he can get a job with TNT, or something with the NBA. I always loved seeing Carl and Phil Jackson coach against each other.
CardinalAlum Wrote:If he cant come back into the coaching game then we are losing a great one but right now id say coaching is the least of his worries. Here's to coach Karl on getting better and maybe one day being back leading his players.

Completely agree. I think that Karl should know more than anything what is the most important thing in his life, focus on getting better for his family and do not worry about sports life. I really hope for an amazing recovery and he should just stay away from the stress of the game.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Get Better Karl.