Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the best PG currently and all time
Currently i have to go with a tie with derron williams and chris paul...The all time is a toss up...Refresh my memory with some names
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
All-Time
Oscar Robertson IMO.

His second year in the league: 30.8 points, 12.5 rebounds, and 11.4 assists per game-an average of a triple-double for an entire season.

Earvin “Magic” Johnson cant be overlooked.

Now-

Williams
Paul
Nash
Rondo(Rondo is capable of dominating a game without scoring, a skill very few players have. Secondly, his basketball IQ is about as high as anyone in the league. Thirdly, he is, bar none, the best defensive point guard the league has seen since Gary Payton. Rondo would score 20 points a game on the Hornets or the Jazz, but instead, he has a ton of stars to keep happy, and he does it willingly and skillfully.)
Now, Steve Nash..
all time-as much as I loved Maurice Cheeks, I have to say that Magic Johnson is the best I ever saw..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
John Stockton!
Alltime, no one touches Oscar, not even an argument for Magic. Not because I said it, but every NBA player, including Magic has said it. No one has ever duplicated what he did in the NBA.

Now, Steve Nash.
^^^:thumpsup:
Magic, without a doubt.
Currently, Williams or Rondo. I would take Nash, but he's a liability on defense.
If Nash could play a lick of defense, he would be an easy choice. With that said, Deron Williams is often overlooked, and Rondo just keeps getting better, but then again look at the team he is on. Kevin Garnett has made quite a few PG's look good.
All-Time: Oscar Robertson
Currently: Derron Williams
John Stockton is the greatest of all-time...and Deron Willams and Rondo are tied for today for they are the most consistent...they are the most complete floor game point guards
Nash may be a liability on defense but Rondo is a bigger liability on the free throw line. Great point guards must be great free throw shooters and they must have the ball in their hands as the clock winds down in a tight game. Rondo will not be a great point guard until he can be trusted to sink free throws down the stretch. Chris Paul is the only current point guard in Nash's class.

All time it is impossible to argue with Oscar's stats but Magic was a great one too.
John Stockton!!!