Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What time will Jones Announce?
I know Terrence Jones will make his announcement tomorrow 4/30/10. However I have heard the time will be 3:30pm and I've heard 6:30pm. Does anyone know for sure?
6:30 EST, 3:30 his time.
There really has not been any information getting out during the late night hours. I can not wait to see how it goes down. Love to have him in the big blue.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
anyone know if it will be on online or on tv?
Supposed to be streaming live from this site:
http://highschoolsports.oregonlive.com/
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
No player is bigger than the program, but IMO UK needs Terrance Jones. They dont need him to be a good team, but to be where all the UK fans want the cats to be ....they need TJ.
Jones' recruitment has been as tight lipped as any I have ever seen. No one, and I mean no one, has any clue where this guy is going. I'm not sure his mother even knows at this point. Anyone saying they know for sure is just blowing smoke. I have a good feeling he will be at UK, but I wouldn't be shocked if he chose to stay close to home and attend Washington. But like Iceboxx said, this is a must get for UK.
A huge '"must get"! With the 4 spot up in the air, we need Jones! He would help out tremendously....