Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st and 2nd team all NBA fantasy players
http://sports.espn.go.com/fantasy/basket...lstars0910
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Haha Kobe cant even make 1st or 2nd team on this list...I saw something on espn where the ballots on MVP and lebron was teh only one ANYBODY voted for
PG-Rondo
SG- Wade
SF- Kobe
PF- King James
C- Howard
kobe should be there somewhere
This is fantasy basketball. Thread title needs to be changed. This means nothing. David Lee is on the first team lmao.
Lol! this is a joke
SPARTY Wrote:Haha Kobe cant even make 1st or 2nd team on this list...I saw something on espn where the ballots on MVP and lebron was teh only one ANYBODY voted for

LMAO no way you really thought that this was the real ALL NBA TEAM

IMO 1st team

G-Deron Williams
G-Kobe Bryant
G-Kevin Durrant
F-Lebron James
C-Dwight Howard

2nd Team-

G-Rajon Rondo
G-Chauncy Billups
F-Carmello Anthony
F-Dirk
F-Pau Gasol
IMO David Lee has had a more cosistent season then Howard...yes he is not even close as good as Dwight but that is not what this is...this is the best players that have had the best season this YEAR...Kobe has not had as good of season as Kevin or Dwayne so Kobe does not deserve to be on here...but I do have to admit I am glad Kobe is not on here
They call them fantasy players because you must be dreaming to take any of them over Kobe.
K_Mac Wrote:They call them fantasy players because you must be dreaming to take any of them over Kobe.

actually this could be a list of players kobe was dreaming to be better than
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:actually this could be a list of players kobe was dreaming to be better than

Your smoking something. Kobe Bryant has the sweetest shot in the game today. He can get a shot off when and how ever he wants to. Thats why he averaged 35pts a few years back. But he has decided to quit being a ball hog and make his team mates better. And win championships. Every player above wishes they could accomplish what Kobe bryant has accomplished.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Your smoking something. Kobe Bryant has the sweetest shot in the game today. He can get a shot off when and how ever he wants to. Thats why he averaged 35pts a few years back. But he has decided to quit being a ball hog and make his team mates better. And win championships. Every player above wishes they could accomplish what Kobe bryant has accomplished.

HMMM? i completly disagree..Lebron has never had the team to win a championship....He does now...Them and the lakere or the cavs and the magic are the best 2 teams...As and idividual player Lebron is better...Sure kobe has had the better team the last few years, which results in him winninng A championship...Not this year though...I mean the thunder took them 6 games and nearly beat them several times at LA
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:HMMM? i completly disagree..Lebron has never had the team to win a championship....He does now...Them and the lakere or the cavs and the magic are the best 2 teams...As and idividual player Lebron is better...Sure kobe has had the better team the last few years, which results in him winninng A championship...Not this year though...I mean the thunder took them 6 games and nearly beat them several times at LA

ok? So if the bulls would have took the cavs to 6 there overrated and are going to lose?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:ok? So if the bulls would have took the cavs to 6 there overrated and are going to lose?

thats exactly what you would say..thats what you guys said about the hawks going 7 with the bucks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:thats exactly what you would say..thats what you guys said about the hawks going 7 with the bucks

I havent said nothing about the hawks or bucks, Could care less.

BUT you said the lakers was the ones being challenged because they went 6 games..
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I havent said nothing about the hawks or bucks, Could care less.

BUT you said the lakers was the ones being challenged because they went 6 games..

Yeah the jazz will atleast give them all they want i think...someone said the hawks wouldnt stand a chance against the magic cause the bucks took them 7 games
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:HMMM? i completly disagree..Lebron has never had the team to win a championship....He does now...Them and the lakere or the cavs and the magic are the best 2 teams...As and idividual player Lebron is better...Sure kobe has had the better team the last few years, which results in him winninng A championship...Not this year though...I mean the thunder took them 6 games and nearly beat them several times at LA

If I hear Lebron didnt have a team last year one more time im going to go crazy! They had a better record last year with 66 wins! And still got spanked and sent home! they couldnt do anythign with it last year, wont do it this year either!