Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Kentucky Dream Team
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Lets go back past 15 years..the '77-'78, '79-'80, '83-84, '85-'86 teams would beat this years team. The '92-'93 would beat this team by 15+ and the '95-'96 team would beat this team by 25-30. If those players 40-50 years ago had the technology, equipment, camps, and rules of todays players, theres maybe a handful of players today that would have been able to play back then. Maybe.

:Thumbs:
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Lets go back past 15 years..the '77-'78, '79-'80, '83-84, '85-'86 teams would beat this years team. The '92-'93 would beat this team by 15+ and the '95-'96 team would beat this team by 25-30. If those players 40-50 years ago had the technology, equipment, camps, and rules of todays players, theres maybe a handful of players today that would have been able to play back then. Maybe.

:Thumbs

Agree with everything but your last point. Todays players could play with back then. But evening the score with all the advances of today would make one **** of a basketball game
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:??? lol
Now Wah Wah Jones

Why not Jones? All-Amnerican basketball player under Coach Rupp in basketball and All-American in football under coach Bear Bryant. Only player in UK history to have jersey retired in BB & FB. Played 3 seasons in the NBA. So lol all you want. Jones was a one of a kind athlete.

Agreed, good post
kyrifle Wrote:Why not Jones? All-Amnerican basketball player under Coach Rupp in basketball and All-American in football under coach Bear Bryant. Only player in UK history to have jersey retired in BB & FB. Played 3 seasons in the NBA. So lol all you want. Jones was a one of a kind athlete.

Oh my sorry man. I do not know what I was doing when I wrote that post. I intended to write something like: Wow Wah Wah Jones is someone I totally forgot about. I REALLY REALLY DID NOT MEAN FOR IT TO LOOK LIKE A NEGAIVE REACTION. I think the world of Jones. Sorry about that buddy. I guess I lost my train of thought while I was typing.:Thumbs:
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]