Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terrence Ross commits to....
Breaking News: Terrence Ross is going to Washington. How does this decision effect Terrence Jones?
Sad face.
Aslan Wrote:Sad face.

Did the White Witch get you?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Did the White Witch get you?

She died years ago, where you been homefry.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Breaking News: Terrence Ross is going to Washington. How does this decision effect Terrence Jones?

As much as I could figure, this doesn't do anything but help Washington's chances of landing Jones. Apparently the two are good friends.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I really hope that Terrance breaks away and comes to the big blue but I would say that it is almost exactly how he wanted it. Too be close to home and play with his best bud.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
read on espn that jones was going to follow ross to washington
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
ouch.
theVILLE Wrote:read on espn that jones was going to follow ross to washington

Do you have a link to it on ESPN. I would like to read it. Thanks:thanks: Please say it ain't so.
[SIZE="4"]
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
i have to see it 2 believe it
theVILLE Wrote:read on espn that jones was going to follow ross to washington

I also read on ESPN that CJ Leslie is to committ to UK. So this isnt all bad...if true.

IMO

Terrance Ross committ to UW=Terrance Jones committ to UW=CJ Leslie committ to UK.

In that order, also Washington is gonna be **** good next season. Abdul Gaddy is back, Isiaiah Thomas, Terrance Ross and now maybe Terrance Jones. Theyre going to have a really good team.
Thats good to see for Washington! Someone in the Pac 10 needs to step it up. lol
[SIZE="4"]
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Do you have a link to it on ESPN. I would like to read it. Thanks:thanks: Please say it ain't so.

I read it on espn it was a headline...I cant find it yet but im looking right now...but it said Jones was leaning toward staying closer to home and follow ross
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:I read it on espn it was a headline...I cant find it yet but im looking right now...but it said Jones was leaning toward staying closer to home and follow ross

Sounds about what I would have thought but I guess I need to hold it off until Friday.
[SIZE="4"]