Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terrence Jones to announce on April 30th
Terrence Jones posted on Twitter that he will likely announce his college choice on April 30.

Here is his "Tweet":

TerrenceJones1 The 30th it is....

Jones is expected to choose between Kentucky, Washington, Oregon, UCLA or Oklahoma.

http://www.allkyhoops.com/2010/04/terren...il-30.html
Come on Terrence!!! Complete this 2010 class and get us a top 5 team.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jones would be great. Going to be hard for this team to live up to the expectations we have as KY fans considering the year we just had,
He's not considering Kansas?
please UK
Aslan Wrote:He's not considering Kansas?

I think that they made a late push by still did not make the last list. They just got into the cycle a little too late.
[SIZE="4"]
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:I think that they made a late push by still did not make the last list. They just got into the cycle a little too late.

He put Kansas on his list and made a visit there, after Josh Selby signed with them....
I thought that it was Kentucky, Washington, Oregon, UCLA or Oklahoma that he is choosing from.
[SIZE="4"]
....and Kansas. Selby is recruiting him to come play. I think, his visit to Kansas is actually this wknd (Sunday). Doesn't look good for us UK fans. Though, I did hear he was waiting to see what PP decided. I believe he'll go to Kansas with Selby, but I REALLY hope I'm wrong and we see him at UK!
SportzAnimal Wrote:....and Kansas. Selby is recruiting him to come play. I think, his visit to Kansas is actually this wknd (Sunday). Doesn't look good for us UK fans. Though, I did hear he was waiting to see what PP decided. I believe he'll go to Kansas with Selby, but I REALLY hope I'm wrong and we see him at UK!

I think that Kansas got into the recruiting battle too late. He should choose between UK and Washington.
[SIZE="4"]
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:I think that Kansas got into the recruiting battle too late. He should choose between UK and Washington.

i think i read somewhere that said either him or Ross was leaning toward Washington
If we get C J Leslie then Im fine with whatever, but we need that spot filled by a stud player.
[SIZE="4"]
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:If we get C J Leslie then Im fine with whatever, but we need that spot filled by a stud player.

:Thumbs:
Strikeout King Wrote:i think i read somewhere that said either him or Ross was leaning toward Washington

I'd rather them go to Washington than KU.
Kentucky would be just as good if not better than last years team with him then throw in Leslie can you say awesome baby
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]