Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wall and Patterson Press Conference
Wall - Tomarrow Morning (Thursday 4/22/10) 10:00 AM

Patterson - Friday (4/23/10) 2:30 pm

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=50016
This is so sad to realize...barring a miracle.
Anybody watch Wall talk today? Classy guy...Said he would always be a wildcat..GOOD LUCK #11:Clap:
Love the Wall conference today. I think that he is really classy for going out like that. I think Patterson wants to do that on his own terms and tell the fans how much they have meant.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wish he would have came back. but o well. Bring on the Knight.
Im hearing from some people (not reliable) that Patterson is coming back...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
^ I also heard the same thing. Not reliable of course though. I can only imagine!
Hmmmmm, I too am hearing from unreliable sources that Patterson is coming back, however, everyone else who has any credit to their name, is saying Patterson is gone.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^This is the sad truth. Hear-say can't hold a candle to credited researchers and their findings.
we shall find out tomarrow!!!!
What time is theis press conference...Im hearing from some folks WV that he is coming back as well
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Im hearing he is gone and he is staying...both are somewhat reliable
theVILLE Wrote:Im hearing from some people (not reliable) that Patterson is coming back...

PLEASE :igiveup:
Sad to say, but he's gone. I mean, why would he have a press conference to say he's stayin? He could, I guess. Just don't seem like it to me...
This is JMO,Patterson will be going Pro,not coming back to UK,just hope he does well in the NBA,I'll be pulling for him.
Yeah i have to say that he is gone...I am just hearing otherwise
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Im hearing that he is going to be going into graduate school and forgoing the NBA. I really have no clue but my gut says to say my goodbyes to beloved P-Pat.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]