Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terrence Jones wants a championship
Portland, Ore., forward Terrence Jones said a few things have drawn him to looking closer at the University of Kentucky basketball program during his recruiting process.

The 6-foot-9 Jones said the fans and "the dedication by the players and fans," appear to be among the best in the nation and "coach (John) Calipari wants to win."

But Jones also said watching Calipari possibly put five players - all underclassmen - in the first round of the NBA Draft this year is a huge selling point.

"You have to look at how they produce their players and get them ready for the next level," Jones said. "That's what I am trying to do - get to the next level."

Jones believes he can come into a program and play right away because of his versatility. He's also considering Oregon, UCLA, Washington and Oklahoma and has reportedly scheduled a visit to Kansas.

"I feel like I am a great weapon being so versatile," he said. "I want to make an impact my first year and I want to be involved in a championship."

http://jodydemling.courier-journal.com/2...nship.html
well come on to UK, you will have a chance,lol
Any team with a one and done player has an amazing hurdle to overcome. The last team to win with a one and done player starting for the team was Syracuse with Carmello, and they only won the game on a last second blocked shot. I think next year's Duke team will be better than this year's, but because of the one and done curse, I predict no back-to-back titles.
He will get one if he goes to Kansas!
Reminder:

[Image: http://newsrealblog.files.wordpress.com/...-troll.jpg]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I really like this article. I think it looks pretty solid for him. I cant not wait for the announcement.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]