•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greenup County Job
duck1220 Wrote:You're not even remotely funny. This is slander, liable and defamation of character.

On a side note, anonymous phone calls are not always as anonymous as one might think!
No it's not. Way to much inferrence to be considered liable or slander. As for defamation of character, your friend has made some questionable decisions. Most of which are common knowledge amongst the local sporting community.
Ive heard a rumor that Adkins is using GC to get a raise at CU. Not sure on the logic of that but hey it worked for Coach Mccoy.
By all means use us. Get your raise and we'll be left with the little General as the last man standing. And we can title the season, the Little General's Last Stand.
That would be classic!! The General has already made that stand on this side of the river. He has caught the boys up here in another lie and wouldnt take the job if offered to him now. Maybe the Iceman should come out of retirement and show us all how he did it at Wurtland.
Honestly, why would any coach in his right mind want to come to GC. The history there says your going to be fired or pushed out by the parents in 2-3 years! Its ashame too, good kids at GC get punished by selfish agendas. NO WAY Atkins leaves CU to risk his career at Greenup. Good luck to whoever is brave enough to take the job:igiveup:
Seems like its gone from having several interested applicants to now who can we convince to take the job!!
I say give it to Nickel. At least he really wants it. At this point n time thats a great plus.
jakelegg Wrote:I say give it to Nickel. At least he really wants it. At this point n time thats a great plus.
That maybe the only requirement left to meet: "Do you want it"TongueirateSho
Exacty! The GC administration should call the Iceman to get his vote of confidence then go to Nickel and make him an offer he cant refuse Smile Be r coach OR start looking for a new teaching job.
2 b honest they have already offered Nickel the job once. Even gave him a summer schedule to complete. Then they jerked the job away when Mccoy and Adkins started sniffing around. Easy to see why things r a mess at GC. Thats a terrible way to do business.
jakelegg Wrote:Exacty! The GC administration should call the Iceman to get his vote of confidence then go to Nickel and make him an offer he cant refuse Smile Be r coach OR start looking for a new teaching job.
2 b honest they have already offered Nickel the job once. Even gave him a summer schedule to complete. Then they jerked the job away when Mccoy and Adkins started sniffing around. Easy to see why things r a mess at GC. Thats a terrible way to do business.
You sure seem to know alot Jake.
As do you Kosar. Is that a crime now? I dont think that Ive posted anything thats been factually wrong or a lie.
Who does the Ice Man want for head coach?
jakelegg Wrote:As do you Kosar. Is that a crime now? I dont think that Ive posted anything thats been factually wrong or a lie.
I didn't mean anything negative by it. I was just saying you seem to be as "nosey" as I am...lol
Why don't they just give the job back to Fraley, he is a good coach (proven)and an even better person. He knows all the players that are there and the incoming ones as well. I have no idea what happened there last season, but they think enough of him to not fire him and to let him re-apply; this should be a no brainer. He teaches there, he has lived in the county his whole life, and he comes from a great family. Wait maybe I have answered my own question, he is too good for the job.
He would seem to fit the qualifications; in house already, knows kids, proven winner.
However Im told that the Iceman has put the pressure on the BOE members and Sup Hughes. Im also told that Hughes $20 grand raise depends on Fraley NOT coming back as coach.
I agree , No way Adkins is leaving!
Jakelegg and Kosar,
Since you both seem to know so much about this position who will be the next coach at GC and when? How long will this issue carry on, is the plan to waste the summer on this, so there will be no interference with the football team/players and the basketball players will be all sitting home waiting for someone to hire a coach?
Thats one I cant answer. Forgot that Fraley is football friendly too. Thats a huge plus right now!!
The Superintendent and board are not supposed to have any influnce on who the principal and site base want to hire.
:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn

Now that is FUNNY!!!!
:biggrin: Looks like Adkins will stay where he's at and GC can start over again. He is headed to Nashville on a recruiting trip and seems pretty happy. I haven't heard if he got a raise.Confusedhh:
Fraley, Fraley, Fraley, Fraley. Can we all break out in the wave?
OU812 Wrote:Fraley, Fraley, Fraley, Fraley. Can we all break out in the wave?
NO WAY! NO WAY! NO WAY! AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN
:flush::lmao:
duck1220 Wrote::biggrin: Looks like Adkins will stay where he's at and GC can start over again. He is headed to Nashville on a recruiting trip and seems pretty happy. I haven't heard if he got a raise.Confusedhh:

:eyeroll:I was a tad premature on the recruiting trip. It isn't scheduled yet but it still looks like he's staying put.
OU812;999834]Fraley, Fraley, Fraley, Fraley. Can we all break out in the wave?[/QUOTE]

:lmao::flush::lmao:
So McCoy doesn't want it, Adkins is on a recruiting trip and obviously doesn't want it, so who is left, Nickel, Ward, Dodd, and Fraley? Lets do this the democratic way and vote, most votes wins. I will tally the votes when all has voted, my vote is for Nickel!
So that is Nickel 1, Ward 0, Dodd 0, and Fraley 0, next voter?
Okay, I don't have a dog in the fight, but feel bad for the kids at GCHS. The Boy cast his "one" vote for Tim Fraley.
dynasty Wrote:So McCoy doesn't want it, Adkins is on a recruiting trip and obviously doesn't want it, so who is left, Nickel, Ward, Dodd, and Fraley? Lets do this the democratic way and vote, most votes wins. I will tally the votes when all has voted, my vote is for Nickel!
So that is Nickel 1, Ward 0, Dodd 0, and Fraley 0, next voter?

An NAIA Hall of Fame coach, Dodd. If Greenup would love to beat Russell 3 times a year for the next 10-15 years, it's time for the best coach availiable. That is, if he's still interested.:flame::devilflam
Adkins will get take the job.
No dog either.........it is simple............hire the.........best of........the lot..........Ward.
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next