•  Previous
  • 9(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greenup County Job
Reid, Pelosi and manchild obama are too busy giving Mexican dictators a standing ovation....
I think its Bozo Cocoa Mr Cartoon running the show at the County. Maybe they can change the name in the gym from the Greenhouse to the Bigtop.
Im told the Iceman was seen wearing big red clown shoes and was walking around the central office the other day. He gave the okay for Hughes to get his raise honk honk. He is very happy with the hire.
The more you think about this hire, it has to be the worse thing to happen to these young men. I cant believe Dunaway gave the job to a 27 year old with no head coaching jobs under his belt. This is a joke and it may be time for some kids to leave.....
Coach Nickel has been a head coach. He was the girls coach at Portsmouth one year. Had a sterling record of 4-17. Im told he had major problems with the African American kids at Ptown.
I hope that is not true. Did they even check out things like that before they offered him the job? Thats real good to know since they do have a hand full on that team!!! ONCE AGAIN I HOPE THIS ISN'T TRUE!!!!
Boys thats just how things work at Greenup when your aunt is dating the Principal.
Love conquers all.
jakelegg Wrote:Boys thats just how things work at Greenup when your aunt is dating the Principal.

Amen!!! Welcome to the Big Top,:flush: with your Ringmaster, Principal Dunaway.
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)