Trojans or Longhorns
Who's going to win
Usc...
Usc By 1 Touchdown
Right now I'm leaning towards USC.
Texas
Texas by 12!
No way Bush is a well oiled machine he will run right over the longhorns
One man will not beat the Longhorns, we are not talking Fresno St. here, Bush will more than likely have a big game, but the Texas defense will be able to do just enough against the Trojans to pull off the big win. Vince Young AND his defense win this game.
I agree with Mr. Incredible
Heres how these two teams matchup:

Texas defense-
14.6 pts/game
280.6 yds/game

USC defense-
21.3 pts/game
344.7 yds/game

Texas offense-
50.9 pts/game
508.4 yds/game

USC offense-
50 pts/game
580.3 yds/game

These teams are pretty even on paper, I give the edge to Texas because of thier defense and the way USC has looked somewhat lackluster in a few games this year. This will be a great game.
Trojans
I'm all for the Longhorns...though not a UT fan...
Longhorns
I think USC will win, but I hope Texas wins.
USC ... but I hope Texas wins
I'm not a big fan of either of these schools, I am a SEC fan first followed by the Big 10, both of these conferences just play a better style of football to me but I am pulling for Texas.
texas will win because this game will not be about your reggie bush, vince young, or matt linehart its about the guys that will stop them and i will have to say texas has been more consistent in shutting down the oppposition this year then usc so my pick goes to texas
HOOK EM'
Longhorns
ill take the longhorns in this one by 1 td
I believe the boys from texas will take this..........45-41
I am rooting for Texas....Vince Young is one of my favorite QB's in CFB.....but USC they are one of the best CFB teams in history.....I would love to see UT pull off the upset....yeah they might have an 18 game winning streak....but USC is the heavy favorite.....so everyone saddle up its gonna be a wild one!
Trojans in a blowout.
HOOK EM' HORNS

VINCE WILL STRIKE AGAIN.
This will be a great game and im gojng with the longhorns because they have a better defense and im a hardcore UT fan.GO HORNS. UT-42...USC-35:fight:
Vince Young all the way!
It's going to be a close game, I will say that.
Defense wins this game. USC will not score points in this game like they're playing Fresno State. And if Fresno scored 42 gainst USC, what will Texas do to their defense?

Texas 24 Southern Cal 17.
I think it will be high scoring. Neither defense has seen an offense like they will face.

USC- 56
Texas 48
Trojans.
this will be a REALLY close game but i'm gonna go with....well i reallly dont know casue the 2 teams r so evenly matched...
The Trojans will win b/c they know what its like at this level. Texas will play hard and lose in a shootout.