Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doron Lamb thinks Terrence Jones and CJ Leslie...
Doron Lamb tells Adam Zagoria that he thinks Terrence Jones and CJ Leslie will come to Kentucky.

As tweeted by KSR

Im looking for Lambs direct quote, I saw it a minute ago.

Anyway, would be two great pick ups
Can you get a link?
If Lamb is just speculating that Cal with work his magic still think that we get just one. Preferably Jones. If by some amazing chance we do get both that would be ONE MONSTER CLASS.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Can't wait. Does anyone know when Jones will make a announcement?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
cougarpride08 Wrote:Can't wait. Does anyone know when Jones will make a announcement?

April 23rd or 30th. Terrence Ross is expected to announce with Jones.
Isnt Leslie's date this week.

IMO we get Jones, and Leslie goes to NC state.
The Iceboxx Wrote:Isnt Leslie's date this week.

IMO we get Jones, and Leslie goes to NC state.

Leslie said he's still weighing his options and a announcement could come in a couple weeks
I have a bad feeling these two are going elsewhere.
Aslan Wrote:I have a bad feeling these two are going elsewhere.

I don't get a bad feeling from Leslie his ego is much bigger than NC State which from all indications is what he's narrowed to. I do however get a bad feeling about Jones. I think he and Ross shocks the world as they both announce Kansas.
hope they go to UK
back_in_black Wrote:hope they go to UK

Me too!
I think we have a great shot a Leslie. Jones will be a hard one to draw in along with Ross. They have showed alot of interest in joinig Selby at Kansas as of late. But It would be possible to land them all. If we got these players to go along with what we already have, and then you add Gilchrist and company next year, Kentucky will be National Championship contenders for the next few years at least. However in my opinion what will make it hard for Cal to bring in the great recruiting classes is that their isn't enough basktballs to go around. Every player he recruits are among to top of the class and they all expect to come in and start right away. We can only have five players on the court as well. But if Cal can get them to buy into his come together philosophy this team will be great for years to come. I have to say it is great to be a Kentucky Wildcat fan.
TJ is going to Kansas and CJ is going to NC State! Face it, we will suck again next year!
RavenBoy Wrote:TJ is going to Kansas and CJ is going to NC State! Face it, we will suck again next year!

[Image: http://newsrealblog.files.wordpress.com/...-troll.jpg]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I thought that RavenBoy was a serious poster???
[SIZE="4"]
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:I thought that RavenBoy was a serious poster???

I'm sure he could be, but all he's done the past few days is try and bait people into rule violations.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Is that punishable if noticed?
[SIZE="4"]
Lets hope we get them both.
ComfortEagle Wrote:[Image: http://newsrealblog.files.wordpress.com/...-troll.jpg]

I wouldn't be suprised to see UK in the NIT. UNC had superior talent to almost anyone this year and thats where they ended up. UK will have even less experience than this year's UNC team, they at least had two seniors that played quite a bit.
I'm hearing that we do not get either Jones or Leslie.

Now, I am hearing that we will indeed get Chris Hill and Aloy Vargas.

Take that with a grain of salt.