Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cousins, Wall, and Patterson at Sportsplex?
Has anyone heard that there are suppose to be at the sportsplex in the Knott County saturday?
wrestler_119 Wrote:Has anyone heard that there are suppose to be at the sportsplex in the Knott County saturday?

haha i dont think so but i will let you no asap
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
This is the first I've heard of this. I can't imagine why they'd be there when there are so many other things they need to be doing, but whatever.

It seems like this would have been some kind of scheduled camp/appearance thing, but seeing how no one has heard about it, IDK.

Sounds like a bad rumor to me, especially if kids show up hoping to see them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If so, someone send them down to Hillbilly days, so they can see some mountain culture.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I thought the same thing when I first heard about it today. But everyone at my school swears they are coming. Some of my friends said they are getting up at 5 in the morning to go.
First i've heard about it
if they was going, wouldn't it be on the news or KSR or something???
wrestler_119 Wrote:I thought the same thing when I first heard about it today. But everyone at my school swears they are coming. Some of my friends said they are getting up at 5 in the morning to go.

Now we know this rumor isn't true! :biggrin:
I seem on the 5oclock news that Patterson is spending the weekend at his family reunion then Sunday night going to talk with his parents about his decision...So this is RUMOR on his part at least
hopefully patterson will stay
Why would they want to come to Knott Co? Lmao.
Aslan Wrote:Why would they want to come to Knott Co? Lmao.

IDK why did Jodie meeks...Maybe Wall and co want to congrat knott on there trip to RUPP or something :biggrin:Confusedhh:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Yeah PP is in Huntington for a family reunion and to finalize a decision. Cuz tweeted with a pic of him in his peter parker swag stating he was in the airport and leaving Lexington hurts but wants to thank everyone for everything. Sounds like a rumor got blown up someone's.
Glad I didnt go and waste my time then!
Quote:Why would they want to come to Knott Co? Lmao.

Because they get payed? Haha, just a stab in the dark, but ever consider that?
The OP got it twisted a little bit. What's gonna happen is, UK is gonna start playing all there home games at the sportsplex, and Cousins, Wall, and Pat are coming down to make it official and announce it officially and etc. Just figured i'd give you guys the inside info.
Some people are childish.
Reanimate Wrote:The OP got it twisted a little bit. What's gonna happen is, UK is gonna start playing all there home games at the sportsplex, and Cousins, Wall, and Pat are coming down to make it official and announce it officially and etc. Just figured i'd give you guys the inside info.

Thanks bro, it all makes sense now Big Grin
had not heard anything about it i mean tht would be huge news floating around the mountains.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]