Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
C.J. Leslie wants to play with Brandon Knight
Adam Zagoria, he of the long white locks and constant recruiting reports, says today that CJ Leslie wants to play in college with Brandon Knight (coincidentally, so does Will Lentz). They are considering being a “package deal” to the same school according to Zagoria’s source and the only two schools both are considering are Kentucky and UCONN. That seems like good news for the Cats but Zagoria has to bum everyone out by also suggesting that it isnt a done deal yet for Knight and Kentucky. He quotes an unnamed source as saying that if that were the case, “it would have been done a long time ago.”

Wednesday at 4 pm….be ready…we be live bloggin for Brandon Knight.

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=49452
This is a great sign for us Cats fans.

Terrence Jones is who I want the most though.
My monster class would be Knight, Jones, Leslie, Lamb, Kanter, Poole. That would set the stage for a 27-30 win season next year.
I am a little nervous about their decisions. What would UK do if they choose somewhere else?
Someone's light bulb would go off and they would pick UK if they knew those players didn't come.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Amun-Ra Wrote:I am a little nervous about their decisions. What would UK do if they choose somewhere else?

I think Jones is the biggest ? he seems to be a homebody so who knows what will happen with him.
look at it this way if u dont get knight....look forward to friday nite..because we will get josh selby..either way we win
Im not too nervous about Brandon Knight. He is really exciting to see and I am going to love see him develop academically as well.
Amun-Ra Wrote:I am a little nervous about their decisions. What would UK do if they choose somewhere else?

That's about my line of thinking.
do they call leslie baby kg
^ Indeed they do. I think that the best situation would be to have Leslie and Jones.
The beauty of recruiting is that the dominoes start to fall!
They will begin to fall at 4:00 P.M. today
Navajo4life Wrote:They will begin to fall at 4:00 P.M. today

Gilchrist is at 5 I think. It may be 5:30 but either way, they both are on ESPN U
Knight - 4:05

Gilchrist - 5:35

when is C.J Leslie suppose to announce???
I think Leslie's is up in the air about when he will announce. I would say any day now.
Leslie is after knight commits im sure! He will be where knight commits though
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
^ I hope so. I think it is a hard decision for Leslie if he think Jones will be taking his minutes. EItehr way it is a win.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:^ I hope so. I think it is a hard decision for Leslie if he think Jones will be taking his minutes. EItehr way it is a win.

I agree, but CJ needs to look no further than Cousins and Orton. They co-existed and now both are promising 1st round draft picks.
I heard Leslie was favoring NC State....
is that true?
All indications seem to point that way.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Terrence Jones is who I want the most though.

That's what I'm talkin about... We got Knight. Now, I want Terrence Jones.
Come on to Lexington CJ, plenty of room for you.