Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Casey Leonard
:theman: NOW I HEAR THAT MR. CASEY LEONARD IS BACK IN THE WEIGHT ROOM, AND HE WAS TELLING ME THE OTHER DAY " FOR NOW ON, IM NOT GIVING UP EVEN IF I DO GET REALLY BAD OFF, I WILL NOT GIVE UP BECAUSE I'M DOING THIS FOR THE TEAM AND THE TEAM WANTS ME TO DO IT FOR THEM". BUT CASEY AKA RINGO IS GONNA HAVE TO START ALL OVER AGAIN FROM LIGHT WEIGHT TO HEAVY! LETS JUST HOPE HE MAKES IT ALL THE WAY THROUGH THIS YEAR!!
GOOD LUCK CASEY LEONARD!!!
YOUR IN MY PRAYERS! :wieghts:
PHS2002 Wrote::theman: NOW I HEAR THAT MR. CASEY LEONARD IS BACK IN THE WEIGHT ROOM, AND HE WAS TELLING ME THE OTHER DAY " FOR NOW ON, IM NOT GIVING UP EVEN IF I DO GET REALLY BAD OFF, I WILL NOT GIVE UP BECAUSE I'M DOING THIS FOR THE TEAM AND THE TEAM WANTS ME TO DO IT FOR THEM". BUT CASEY AKA RINGO IS GONNA HAVE TO START ALL OVER AGAIN FROM LIGHT WEIGHT TO HEAVY! LETS JUST HOPE HE MAKES IT ALL THE WAY THROUGH THIS YEAR!!
GOOD LUCK CASEY LEONARD!!!
YOUR IN MY PRAYERS! :wieghts:

Ringo is a kid all coaches want on their teams, with a ton of heart. But Casey speaking directly to you there is a thin line between tough, working through illness and injury and ignorance. If you were to have a flair up again, keeping on keeping on would not be wise. Not only for your well being but for the teams. I know you and I have talked before and I gave a few words to lay heavily on your heart but if something was to happen and you got sick again, take care of yourself. Your life is much more precious than a simple game. Work hard, hope and pray it doesn't come back. You'll be in my prayers bud.