Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Sox 9 - Yankees 7
Red Sox take down the Yankees on opening night,
haha... The rivalry continues........
Love the Red Sox!!!!!!! I cant stand how the Yankees do things, they are above the league and always have the best players that money can buy much like the Lakers of the NBA. Cant stand neither one of them. Yankees are great but I will always root against them!
I hate the Yankess.
Talk to the Hand Wrote:Love the Red Sox!!!!!!! I cant stand how the Yankees do things, they are above the league and always have the best players that money can buy much like the Lakers of the NBA. Cant stand neither one of them. Yankees are great but I will always root against them!
j
difference between the Lakers and Yankees however is Basketball there is a salary cap, in baseball there is not...if Baseball had one it wouldnt be nearly as bad as it is, same way with soccer in England there is no salary cap thus a team like Chealsea whom has a huge main sponsor in Samsung and great European owners can spend tons and tons on players...while a team like Liverpool who is a great team but American owned isnt able to have a team with 11 players that are w/ in the top 50 players in the world.
Anyone notice that the Red Sox spends a lot of money too? Always cracks me up how everyone hates on the Yankees and the Red Sox hardly has anyone on their roster that came up in their minor league system and everyone talks about how the Yankees are a bunch of free agents yet Jeter, Posada, Cano, Rivera, Hughes and Chamberlin all came up through the farm system, along with others on their team. Priceless. : )
NY Yankees -$206,738,389
Boston -$160,913,333

40 Mill does make a difference>?
Just pointing out that the Red Sox spends plenty too. Everyone acts like the Yankees are the only ones doing and in the same division there are others spending big time as well. : )