Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 76 - Nebraska 67 (Womens - Sweet Sixteen)
Kentucky womens win over number 1 Nebraska and move on to play Oklahoma in the Elite Eight
OW sure didnt see this
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
I am glad that Oklahoma beat Notre Dame. ND would have been a hard match-up!
The ladies played awesome last night! They dominated most of the game and played excellent defense which turned into easy layups. Kentucky lead by 15-19 points most of the 2nd half unitl Nebraska made a little run in the end, but it was too late. If we play like this against Oklahoma (thank goodness it is not Notre Dame) I think we have a great chance at making the final four. Maybe the women will make it farther than the men did.

This win helps a bit with the loss to West Virginia.
Yes it did.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
The Lady Cats flat out took it to Nebraska, thats for sure. UK looked like the number 1 seed all night, and the final score is much closer than how the game went. I was extremely impressed. Not bad for the team picked 11th in the SEC, huh?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:The Lady Cats flat out took it to Nebraska, thats for sure. UK looked like the number 1 seed all night, and the final score is much closer than how the game went. I was extremely impressed. Not bad for the team picked 11th in the SEC, huh?

:Clap: :Thumbs:
I know all of us still feel the sting of last saturday night. But, UK still has a team in the tournament with a legitimate shot at a Final Four! (The reason why I say this is they wouldnt play UCONN until the Championship Game). GO LADY CATS!!!!!
There aint no one gonna beat UCONN but these Lady Cats are Full of heart and hustle on EVERY possesion. They are fun to watch.