Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(2) West Virginia 73 - (1) Kentucky 66 (NCAA - Elite Eight)
This game was a complete joke.

West Virginia was just jacking up three balls, and getting lucky.. Sorry those shots the guys were taking was pure luck not skill.. Not to mention UK shot 2-20 something behind the 3.. 9 times out of 10 UK would win this game.. They are too talented and too big for that team. I think UK played scared and pulling the factor that they are a young team messed with the game a little.. The ref's were terrible in the first half.. Whoever the old guy was on the baseline definitley was not a UK fan. I don't know how many times Cousins was murdered, I remember a play where there was 4 defenders on him like a bunch of hounds and the ref called him for an offensive. They put up a good fight in the end, but down the stretch WV pulled it out. Whether they won or not doesn't matter to me, if they had this same team I'd bet my money on them against WV everytime. Good job cats you finished with a great, outstanding record and I am proud to say I am a UK fan. On another good note, I hope Tennessee meets West Virginia in the championship game.. Until now I did not have a college basketball team that I truly despise, I have to say WV fills that spot now.
Messages In This Thread
(2) West Virginia 73 - (1) Kentucky 66 (NCAA - Elite Eight) - by Ballers - 03-29-2010, 09:14 AM