Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(2) West Virginia 73 - (1) Kentucky 66 (NCAA - Elite Eight)
In defense of Cousins, if he wanted to stay, and I really want him to, I think that if I was him, I couldn't put up with the NCAA refs and the way they handled him. Last night , they called him for a foul that was over the back, he was in the front position. He would have to jump over Mugsey Boggs to be over the back, there was no one in front of him. He gets Body slammed to the floor, the commentators are saying, how can that not be an intentional foul. They go to the monitors, nope, just a foul. I could go on and on, but we have seen the discrepencies, between, he better not clip them, but they can knock the guy over, step on him and keep going. Now he has managed to get his temper under control, but as a WV transplant to Kentucky and will sometimes root for the Mounties, I would have liked to have helped sweep the sidewalk last night. Kudos to you Demarcus, your anger management, just earned you another 40 mil. You can play with the big boys and not get called for the fouls like you do now, so unfairly.
Messages In This Thread
(2) West Virginia 73 - (1) Kentucky 66 (NCAA - Elite Eight) - by mrsportsfan - 03-28-2010, 02:13 PM