Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(2) West Virginia 73 - (1) Kentucky 66 (NCAA - Elite Eight)
greenstuff22 Wrote:i could possibly result to hurting myself until next season. this is garbage. i for one, will be more than happy to see john wall,eric bledsoe,and daniel orton try the nba. Wall made a guy that averages 2.2pts per game, and a season high of 8, score 15+ pts. and hardly any of his shots were contested. thats pathetic. bledsoe, wow, the guy cant live with himself if he doesn't turn it over at least 3 times a game. he cant stand up. he cant shoot. he is good for nothing. and onto orton, he is the weakest big man i have ever seen. what goes through your mind to make you want to jump up and block a shot that someone shoots from 15ft that is clearly on its way down? i honestly hope they go. wall is good for nothing but getting his stats and doing his retarded dances. he will be the best fit to be a nba player. plays no defense and can make a few highlights.

pathetic performance from the cats.

didnt think i owuld ever get to say this! But there 35- 3 loaded with freshman...sure talent wise the nets couldnt beat them!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Messages In This Thread
(2) West Virginia 73 - (1) Kentucky 66 (NCAA - Elite Eight) - by theVILLE - 03-28-2010, 12:36 AM