Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(2) West Virginia 73 - (1) Kentucky 66 (NCAA - Elite Eight)
Strikeout King Wrote:from what i heard that if Kentucky didn't win the national championship that they all would come back next year because they wanna win a national championship

Pst. If that happens, I'll give you everything I own.
Strikeout King Wrote:how can you all not say that the ref's weren't horrible? they called those little cheap fouls, when Kentucky would go for a steal, they would call a foul, they wouldn't call that on West Virginia and that traveling call when our player was in mid air, now how can that be a travel?

The calls went both ways bro.

Wildcatk23 Wrote:Jesus Christ! what is wrong with you people.

If a team wins a championship, Who gets the credit? The star player!

Why is it this is cals fault.

Well when you have 5 future NBA players and don't win the national title that usually falls on the coach.

Strikeout King Wrote:if Kentucky got most of the calls there way then why does it look like this

Free Throws - Attempts

West Virginia 23-34

Kentucky 16-29

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/boxscore?gameId=300860096

Wow, huge difference! :zzz:
Brooks4Prez Wrote:Unbelievable the way people turn on a coach after a loss like this

Just being honest. He got outcoached. UK had no idea what to do against that 1-3-1.

dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Kentucky was hurt by two things tonight....Youth and Inexperience.

Not at all. Not hitting wide up shots(20 straight missed 3's), missing foul shots, and Cal getting outcoached was what got the Cats beat.
Still with all that, UK still almost won. That's how talented they are.
Messages In This Thread
(2) West Virginia 73 - (1) Kentucky 66 (NCAA - Elite Eight) - by Aslan - 03-28-2010, 12:31 AM