Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(2) West Virginia 73 - (1) Kentucky 66 (NCAA - Elite Eight)
greenstuff22 Wrote:i could possibly result to hurting myself until next season. this is garbage. i for one, will be more than happy to see john wall,eric bledsoe,and daniel orton try the nba. Wall made a guy that averages 2.2pts per game, and a season high of 8, score 15+ pts. and hardly any of his shots were contested. thats pathetic. bledsoe, wow, the guy cant live with himself if he doesn't turn it over at least 3 times a game. he cant stand up. he cant shoot. he is good for nothing. and onto orton, he is the weakest big man i have ever seen. what goes through your mind to make you want to jump up and block a shot that someone shoots from 15ft that is clearly on its way down? i honestly hope they go. wall is good for nothing but getting his stats and doing his retarded dances. he will be the best fit to be a nba player. plays no defense and can make a few highlights.

pathetic performance from the cats.
Man you got to be kidding me... I am mad too but come on.

UK played lights out defense in the first half and still trailed by two because WVU was hitting form all over outside. Almost everyone of those threes had a hand in their face.
Onto the second half WVU played with more momentum and UK just could not hit a shot so we got beat.

Fact is if WVU actually plays like WVU in the first half UK would have been up at least 10 and won the game. And you would not have made that post.
Messages In This Thread
(2) West Virginia 73 - (1) Kentucky 66 (NCAA - Elite Eight) - by Amun-Ra - 03-28-2010, 12:19 AM